I sat on the bed and think about my life. I have nothing left in my life I think I can't even call it a life anymore. I amazed at how my life takes a sudden turn if someone tells me about this one week ago I would have  laughed  at him in would have never believed at this. but now I know that anything can happen in life.

But why me? Why all of this is happening to me? I mean there are a lot of other girls then why me ...???. I can't live like this my father died, my father is murdered,  he killed my father. I have nothing left my father was my life the only source of life I had and now he is gone I wanted to die to but I can't , I can't die without taking my father,s revenge , I can't die without taking my revenge. He killed my innocent father just because I threw my coffee on his head.

I never knew that someone can be cruel. I have never imagined that this can happen to my family with me I hate him with all my heart.  Right now I'm facing so much pain I'm not only taking about the physical pain I'm talking about the mental pain I'm facing the pain that is in my heart and it is nothing compare to the physical pain. I felt like I'm dying I'm dying a very slow death , I don't want this if he only wants to kill me then do it please do it because I can't handle the torture he is doing.

The whole night I cried and cried and prayed to God that has mercy on me. I pray for my death. I pray for my father,s soul. I pray for my justice. I pray to God to ruin this man just like he did to me and my father. And I cried to my god,s court and ask for justice. I know that one day or another I will get my justice because I know gods rod is very strong. I didn't know when the sleep consume me and I sleep on the floor.

I woke up when a heard a beautiful voice of a lady. For a second I thought that it  was bua who just came to wake me up for college again, but then the reality hit me heard and I suddenly wake up and sit on the floor the sunlight hit my eyes and I close them and covered my face with my hands in order to stop the light.

"Assalam-o-alikum beta(child) " the lady who awakes me said I looked at the lady for a second she was an old lady maybe in her late 50,s and giving me motherly vibes "WalikumAssalam " I replied " Come on get up we have many things to do " she said with a smile on her face she stands on the floor and gave me her hand to help me up. I take her hand and stand then she starts to take me outside the basement.

She took me to the old room in which that guy throw me earlier. "Wait hear I'll bring your breakfast " with that she left and came back after few minutes with a tray in her hands which was full of food at that time I realised that how hungry I was she put the tray in front of me and as soon it was in front of me start to eat it like I have been starving  for ages. I eat every single thing in that tray.

"What is your name sweetie," that lady asked
"Aykiz "I replied
"Such a beautiful name dear "
"Thanks "
"What does it mean"
"It means pure like the moon," I said with a smile it feel good to talk to someone.
"Umm.. can I ask you something," I said nervously
"Yeah sure," she said with a big smile on her face.
"Where am I?  What is his name? Why did he bring me to hear ?" I bombarded my question all at once
"Easy dear , okay your in islamabad,  his mane is Zaviyar,  and I don't know why did he bring you hear " she answered all my questions one by one.
"Can I ask you a favour " I pended her
"Yeah sure bata (child) what is it " she asked while collecting all the crockery in which she gave me food.
"PLEASE HELP ME ESCAPE THIS PLACE," I said in one go.

"What did you just say "  a voice growled from the back

Hey, guys how was the chapter...???
What do you think will happen next..??

Thank you so much for the 2.71K reads.
Silent readers don't be so silent.
Next update on 45 votes and 1 follow.

A huge shoutout to my beloved reader milkbqbes thanks for your support. Do check out her story it's a bit ff.

I'll be giving shoutouts to the ones who vote and comment the most.

Words:1561

Ok ba buy readers