Chapter 37

One week later

      Tonight is the night. We've talked to Vince and everything is set up. I've been training my but off for today. My brothers and I are closer than ever. Randy and I haven't seen eachother in a long time though.

      I was walking around backstage with Seth when I saw Randy. "I'll be right back." I quietly jogged over to Randy and hugged him from behind. He turned around and gave me a weird hug while picking me up. He gave me a small kiss on my nose.

      "Hey are you excited for tonight?" I nodded happily. He gave me a strange smile, not like any of his other ones. He seemed upset about something. "I've got to get going, good luck." He said. I started to walk away but he stopped me. "Remember Clara, no matter whay happens I truely and always love you."

      He pulled me close and gave me a long kiss on the lips. After that I went back to Seth who was sitting at catering stuffing his face with food. I sat down next to him and started to eat an apple. "Hey whats wrong, you look upset?" Seth said. I looked down at whole on the apple where I bit it.

      "I think there's something up with Randy," Seth tilted his head a little and I continued. "I can see it in his eyes. Something isn't right and I know it." At that moment Dean came over causing a ruckus. Roman followed behind and he didn't look so impressed.

      Dean walked up to me and howled causing both Seth and I to laugh. "There is a new hound in the house!" Yelled Dean. Every superstar and diva turned their attention torwards us. "And together we will bring justice to all of WWE!" That's when I noticed the camera dilming us. "Believe that, and believe in the Shield." We all put our fists together and the camera went away.

      "Clara you should probably get changed into your ring gear. It's in the locker room." I nodded at Roman and we all went back to the locker room. When I saw my ring gear I couldn't be any more excited. I instantly went to he bathroom and put it on.

      When I walked out everybody started to clap for me like I was going to prom. "Now, where's my limo?" I said sarcastically. Everyone laughed and we all took a seat on the floor around the coffee table. "Okay so we have thirty minutes to come up with a plan." Seth said.

      "How about we just go out there and beat him up." Dean said plainly. "Well that's a start." Seth said amused. We talked for a little and soon we had a plan that was full proof. We all stood up and where getting ready to head out when Roman turned to me.

      "Good luck, and happy birthday." We walked out the door and waited at our entrance. John was in the middle of a match when we came out. He looked at stairs in shock but stood his ground. We all surrounded the ring and slowly got in. We started to attack John when all of a sudden a familiar music blasted through the speakers.

      I stood in shock while the one and only Randy Orton came out holding a chair. One by one he struck my brothers out cold with the chair. The crowd was cheering for Randy. He started to come torwards me with the chair held up.

      "I'm sorry." He whispered before bringing the chair down and knocking me out cold. The world slowed down as I fell to the ground. The last thing I saw was John holding up Randy's hand. Then everything went black.