Chapter 64

Clara's POV

      "Hey baby girl how are you feeling?" Roman asked as soon as I woke up. I didn't feel like talking, I just pulled the blanket over my face and tried to fall back asleep. I heard one of them sigh, then someone picked me up. They placed me back on the couch so I was sitting up straight. They pulled the blanket off my face, and I was face to face with Roman. "Clara we need to have a serious talk, you need help." Don't trust him, don't take the help! I backed away from him. "NO WE DON'T NEED HELP!" I stood up to run, but Dean quickly grabbed me and put me back on the couch. "Clara, who is we?" Dean asked, hovering over me. No, don't trust him Clara! I shook my head. "Clara I'm going to back away, but you have to promise me that you won't run." RUN! RUN! RUN! I ignored the voice this time and nodded. Dean slowly backed away and sat down next to Sami. I scanned my eyes around the room, we where in Sami's house. Roman and Seth where both sitting next to me and Sami and Dean where sitting across from us. My eyes where drawn to something sitting on the coffee table, my doll. I reached over and grabbed it. What are you doing? The voice hissed. I shrugged, "I'm sick of listening to you." I said out loud. Everyone looked at me. "Clara we seriously think you need help." Seth said. I shook my head again, but calmly. "I don't need help."

      "Clara yes you do, you tried to kill yourself!" Sami said. I shook my head again. "It wasn't my idea it was V's." Now they where all staring at me like I was crazy. "Who the hell is V?" Dean asked. I shrugged "I don't know." I leaned into Seth's chest and he put his arm around me. I fell asleep, not wanting to continue the conversation. Only two seconds later I was woken up by Dean screaming. "CLARA WHO IS V!" Don't tell him it's me, make up a name! I thought for a second. "Veronica." Eh, not that bad of a name, I'll take it. Dean leaned forward in his seat. "Who exactly is Veronica." I sighed and decided that I was done with talking. I put my face into Seth's chest and slowly started to cry. I just wanted to be alone. "Dean just back off a little." Roman spoke up. "Oh you want me to back off. Well if we where paying attention she wouldn't have tried to kill herself!"

      They both started yelling at eachother. I cried harder into Seth's chest and covered my ears. I didn't want to hear them fight. Seth picked me up and carried me to the car. "You stay here and I'll get them to calm down, okay?" I nodded. "After that we're all gonna go to the air port and get back to the bus." He kissedy forehead. When he went back inside I took out my phone. I asked Randy to meet us at the air port and he said yes. He didn't know about what happened yet. I don't plan on telling him until I got to see him. After about five minutes Roman and Dean came storming out of the house being followed by Seth and Sami. Dean got in the front seat. Roman sat next to me and slammed the door closed. I scooched away from him. He tried apologizing, but I just blankly stared at him. Sami opened up the door on my side and hugged me good bye. Soon we where all on our way to the airport with Seth driving. I finally felt a little relaxed.

Sorry it's such a short chapter, but I haven't had much time to write lately. Love y'all