Chapter 72

It hurts doesn't it. To know that the ones you love can destroy you. "Shut up Veronica." Everyone's attention was drawn to me. We were in the bus at the next arena. Randy is going to hurt you. He will hurt you. "I said shut up!" I said with a raised voice this time. Dean, Seth, and Roman just sat and watched me fight with myself. You're a sorry excuse for a human being. Shouldn't you be dead by now?

"STOP, PLEASE JUST STOP!" I yelled while quickly sitting up. It was just a dream. Roman rushed over to me and I started to breathe heavily. "Clara, baby girl, are you okay." He asked. I slowly nodded while Dean handed me a bottle of water and sat behind me so he could rub my back. Just seconds later Seth rushed into the bus. "Is everything okay in here? I could hear someone yell from across the parking lot." Roman motioned his head towards me and Seth gave me a sympathetic look. "I'm fine." I said, causing Dean and Roman to give me strange looks. I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out I felt a little bit better. "Okay, we've got tons of free time so we're free to do what ever we want as long as it's not drugs." Roman said. Everyone looked at me as if it was my choice. "Um, how about we go to the mall?" They all nodded in approval.

We decided to walk since it was only five minutes away. When we got there it seemed deserted. There were barely any stores, but there was at least a decent amount of people there. One teenager noticed us. He casually walked up to us and introduced himself. He was a tall, thin, and pale kid. His hair was long, colored black with a streak of blue, and all pushed to one side. He was wearing all black. After introducing himself he just stared at me. He then took a step up closer to me. "I know who you are." He whispered. I nodded not knowing what to say. "I know about the little Clara and how her brother John ran her out of the house. I know how you lived most of your life in the gymnasium of an adoption center. I know about the girl thay lives in your head and the scars that live on your wrists!" The teenager nearly screamed.

"Hey, kid I'm giving you one warning, leave C alone or I'm gonna beat you up!" Dean growled. The kid just smirked while flipping his hair. He then walked away leaving me near a panick attack. I was breathing heavy, Seth was trying to calm me down, but I pushed him away and clutched my head. How did he know about me, about us? Roman went to pull me into a hug, but I quickly jogged away from him. I went out the front door and sat on a bench. I could feel hot tears running down my face. Just when I thought I forgot everything bad, it came back. I felt a beefy arm wrap around me. I cpuld tell it was Roman's by the tattoos. I looked up at him and he wipped the tears off my face. "I'm sorry baby girl." He said. I snuggled into his chest and he held me tighter. "It's not your fault Ro Ro." We sat there for a few seconds until I realized something. "Where are Dean and Seth." I asked, sitting up. "Last I heard Seth was stopping Dean from beating the living hell out of that kid." I nodded, then snuggled back into Roman's chest. Together, we sat outside, waiting for Dean and Seth to come out.

When they finally did Dean came out first, then Seth. Dean was stomping his feet on the ground, clenching his fists, and swearing worse then a sailor. Seth, oh poor Seth, was trying to calm him down. The only thing that was able to calm Dean down was the sight of me. He ran up to me and kneeled down infront of me. He gently cupped my face in his hands like I was something precious. "Are you okay sweet heart. I'm so sorry. I promise if I ever see that boy again I'll shove the nearest telephone pole up his ass!" I grabbed his shoulder, making him stop, and looked him in the eyes. "Dean, I'm fine." He gave me an 'are you sure' look. I nodded and he pulled me into a huge hug. "Do you still want to go shopping, or do you wanna hang out at home and play video games?" Seth asked. I sighed and said, "Right now I think I'd rather go with option number two." He nodded and we all walked home.