Chapter 81

Clara's POV
It's been three days since I got out of the hospital. I was all packed up and waiting for my flight at the airport. Randy, Dean, Roman, and Seth are with me. I really wanted one of them to come with me, but they refused and told me that I need to be around different people. We were all sitting quietly when my flight was called. I stood up from my seat and was instantly ingulfed in a group hug from my 'brothers'. As soon as I got out of that Randy picked me up and spun me around. We starred into eachothers eyes for a moment until the final call for my flight was announced. He let me go and I quickly rushed to my plane while waving good bye. After I got into my seat I snuggled up fell asleep.

After Plane Ride
When the plane landed I got off, grabbed my bags, and waited for Sami. Even though we didn't get to spend that much time together, he still did treat me like a sister. I was broken out of my thoughts by my name being called. Before I could even look up I was engulfed in a hug. I could tell that it was Sami and hugged back. He picked me up and spun me around then set me down on my feet. He leaned over and got face level to me then cupped his hands around my face. "It's been a long time Clara! It's so nice to finally see you again!" I nodded in response. We didn't stay at the airport very long. The ride to his house consisted mostly of him talking. I wanted to just fall asleep, but I couldn't because I wasn't tired. When we got to his house I couldn't help, but shudder at the thought that this is where I tried to kill myself.

Sami must have noticed the look in my eyes. He put his hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" I swallowed hard and nodded. "I think so." We both got out of the car and he brought my things in. I was sleeping in the guest room. It is right next to THE bathroom. He left me alone to settle in. I was unpacking my things when I heard it. He's just keeping you here so he can say that he helpped a stupid little girl. I took a depth breath in. Seriously, no one cares about you. Just die already! I let the breath out heavily. I continued to take heavy deep breaths in and out. You're such a failure that you can't even succeed at killing your own self! I started to cry. Sami calmly walked into the room. He didn't seem surprised at all when he saw the way I was acting. All he did was wrap me up in his arms and swayed me back and forth. This surprisingly did help me. We stood there for a while, with him engulfing my body in a hug. When he pulled away he patted my arm and said, "Do you wanna go for a walk, maybe talk about stuff?" I nodded. I put on my jacket and shoes. He opened the door for me and I walked out into the chilly spring air.

We started to walk towards the city. "So, it seems like a lit has changed since I've last seen you." He said. I shrugged, not really knowing how to respond. "You know C, you're like a sister to me." I shuddered at that comment. "Don't say that." He gave me a weird look. "Why?" I jusy shook my head and looked down at my walking feet. "You know that even though we really aren't brother and sister we can still kinda be." He said. Thatwas when I realized that Sami is right. Dean and Roman are still my brothers. Not by blood, but by heart. I stopped and quickly turned, then I gave Sami a bear hug. He seemed a little confused at first, but then he just went along with it and hugged me back. "Why are we hugging?" He asked me. "Because I'm an idiot." He chuckled at my response. "Whatever you say kiddo."