Chapter 57

Clara's Dream

      I was walking through Dean's house. I heard footsteps steps and I started to run. I ended up running into Dean's bedroom and he cornerd me. "I told you not to disobey me. I think I need to teach you a lesson." He picked me up by the arms and threw me on Dean's bed. "No stop, please stop." I begged, but he didn't listen. He started to take off my shirt and was kissing down my neck.

      I shot up out of bed. It was all a dream. I was drenched in sweat. I looked around and realized thay I was in Dean's bedroom. "Are you okay Clar." He was still here with me. I put my head in my hands. "No." He sat up next to me and hugged me. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know that would  happen." I shook my head. "Of course you didn't Dean, it's not your fault." I got out of bed and looked out the window. The sun was rising just now. "I'm gonna go get dressed." I went to my room and hopped in the shower. When I got out and looked in the mirror I noticed two purple marks on my chest. I ran my finger over them lightly. Luckily my shirt could cover it up. I got out of the bathroom and went downstairs to the kitchen. "I'm gonna be in the den if you need me." I nodded and Dean went down the stairs. I decided to have a slice of left over pizza for breakfast. After that I decided to join Dean in what ever he was doing.

      When I got in the den I noticed Dean wasn't in the bar area, he was working out. I got on the treadmill and joggrd while he lifted weights. "Hey kiddo, are you okay?" I shook my head no. Dean stopped what he was doing, stood up, and motioned for me to follow him. He sat down on the couch and I sat down next to him. "Listen kid, I'm really sorry about what happened. I didn't know..." I held my hand up and stopped him."Deab stop apologizing for something you didn't do." He nodded. "Well I was thinking that today maybe we could go for a hike or something." I nodded. He nodded back then stood up and went back to work. I turned on the TV and watched the news.

"WWE superstar Randy Orton was in a car crash yesterday. He wont be able to wrestle for a week." I dropped the remote. "WHAT!" Dean sat up from the bench press. "Clara, calm down. It can't be that bad if it's only a week." I shook my head. I grabbed my phine and went outside. I needed fresh air, but also to know if Randy was okay. I sat down in the grass and called Randy.

"Hello?"

"Randy are you okay?"

"Clara, I'm fine. How did you figure out."

"The TV, why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry."

"Randy you should've told me."

"I'm sorry babe, but how have things been going over at Dean's?"

"Um, okay."

"I can tell you're lying. What happened?"

"Well last night Dean had some friends over. One of then was drunk."

"Oh my gosh Clara don't tell me the bastard touched you."

      I burst out crying and I heard Randy sigh.

"Well remember, if you want to leave Dean's place early and come over here I don't mind."

"You're at your house?"

"Yeah, I thought it would be pointless to stay on the road if you weren't there."

"Awe, I feel loved."

"You shpuld always feel loved. You don't just have me, you also have three awesome brothers."

"Thanks Randy."

"Well I've got to go, talk to you later babe."

"Bye Randy."

      I hung up and put my phine on the grass. I layed down on the cool ground. Thank gosh Randy was okay. He wasn't just my boyfriend, he was my best friend. I shadow was covering me. I looked up and saw Dean standing over me. He had a small smile on his face. He held out his hand and helped me up. "So how is he." I bent down and picked up my phone. "He's fine." Dean nodded. "Wanna go for that hike now?" I nodded and we both got into his car. He drove for about half an hour till we got to the path. The mountain took about an hour to get up, but it was worth it. The view was amazing. You could see a bunch of valleys and in the distance a mountain range. We sat on top a of a big rock and ate lunch up there. "We should take a picture to send to Seth and Roman." Dean groaned at my idea. "I don't like taking pictures." I made a puppy dog face. "Please, for me?" He rolled his eyes and stood up. "Fine, but only a few."

      There was another group of hikers and they where nice enough to offer to take a few photos of Dean and I. After that I looked through them. "That one's nice." Dean said. The photo actually did look really nice. "I'll send it to them when we get home." We decided to start heading down the mountain. When we got to the bottum we got into Dean's car. We went back to his house and had lunch there. We were sitting at the kitchen table when Dean asked me, "Did the man from yesterday, um, leave any marks on you?" I stared at my food for a little, then looked up at Dean and rolled down the collar of my shirt to reveal the two purple marks. Dean's grip on his fork tightened and he stabbed it into his steak. I backed up a little, making the look in his eyes lighten. "You know Tony has a match tonight, why don't you go teach him a lesson." I shrugged and sat back down. "I don't know Dean, I don't even want to bother with him anymore." He nodded then went back to vigorously cutting his steak.

      There was a knock at the door. Dean stood up to go answer it, but I stopped him so I could. When I opened the door the same man from yesterday, Tony, was standing there. "Listen Sami told me about what I did yesterday and..." I felt a hand on my shoulder and Rony was looking behind me. "Tony, get your ass out of here." Tony looked down at the ground and back up to me. "I didn't mean it I was wasted and wasn't thinking straight." I felt myself fly back. Everything went black for a second, but when I looked up I saw Dean on top of Tony, throwing punches everywhere. Tony was finally able to escape Dean and ran to his car. "YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM HERE IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU!" He yelled while Tony drove off.

      I felt something wet drip on my shirt. I rubbed my head and when I pulled my hand away there was blood. "Dean?" I spoke softly just enough for him to hear me. He came rushing to my side. "Clara I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to push you. Are you okay?" I showed him my head and pounded his fist into the ground. "Why am I such an idiot." He picked me up and carried me to the car. "Looks like we're making a trip to the hospital." After five minutes of driving I looked over to Dean and put my hand on his shoulder. "Dean, you're not an idiot. You're looking put for your family and I love you for that." He smilled and continued to drive me to the hospital.