Chapter 12

I opened my eyes to see the man knocked on the ground. I instantly fell to the ground, not even noticing who knocked him down.

      I felt a soft hand touch my back but I didn't recognise it. I looked up and saw John Cena. I stood up and started to walk away from him. I felt his hand wrap around my arm and push me to the ground.

      "WHAT THE HELL CLARA, I SAVED YOUR LIFE AND YOU JUST WALK AWAY. IF ANYTHING YOU SHOULD BE HUGGING ME AND THANKING ME. WHAT THE HELL!" John spat in my face. So much for hustle loyalty and respect.

      I looked at my arm and saw it start to bruise where John grabbed me.

      "All my life John, ALL MY LIFE," I started to yell but then stopped. "All my life, all I wanted was a brother. Someone who would always be there. Someone who I would always spend time with. Someone who would help me back onto my feet when I'm down." I paused for a long minute.

      "John, to me you are just a stranger. A stranger who wants something that was never theirs. You had one chance at this, and you lost it, and me. I don't give second chances and I don't believe in starting over."

      I stood up and left, leavinf a frustrated John behind. I was outside the Shield's locker room door when I remembered the bruise on my arm.

      I looked at it and saw that now it turned into a ring, going all the way around my arm. I didn't want them to worry, but I couldn't help it. I walked inti the locker room and saw all eyes instantly fall to my arm.

      I shifted a little, knowing that they all wanted to know what happened. I shook my head no, I just didn't want to talk about it. Now this time not only did Dean look mad this time, Seth did too.

      Roman gently grabbed my hand and walked me out of the room. He walked with me down a hall and to a crate. He gently picked me up and placed me on the crate so we could be eye level. He stood infront of me and leaned forward a little.

      "Clara, what happened sweat heart?" He spoke with sadness in his voice.

      "Nothing happened Roman." I said while I crossed my arms and looked at the wall. Showing no expresion on my face.

      "Look me in the eyes and tell me." I just couldn't. I stayed looking at the wall with my body slouched.

      "See, there is something wrong."

      "No there isn't Roman!" I shot back at hom. He looked down at my arm where the bruise was. He carefully picked up my arm and gently ran his fingers over the bruise.

      "This says otherwise, Clara there is something wrong. Please tell me?" I looked away from him. He sighed in defeat and started to walk away.

      I watched him walk down the hall then into the locker room. I sat staring at the door. Maybe I should have told him. But I just didn't want them to have to worry about me.

      I jumped off the xrate and walked into the locker room. Seth instantly ran up to me and started bombimg me with questions. Dean followed and started asking me questions too. They where questions like Who did it and Did they hurt you.

      Roman was trying to calm them down. They where both seething with rage. I felt my knees collapse and everything started to go black while Roman was fighting with Dean and Seth. Last thing I rember is everyone running torwards me, trying to see what was wrong.