Chapter 32

After about ten minutes there was a knock at the door. "It's all good sis, they left." Roman called out. I unlocked the door and walked out. There where a bunch of drawings and cards on the coffee table infront of the couch.

      "Sorry about that Clara." Seth said while he opened one of the cards. He smiled and looked up at Dean. "Hey dude listen to this," he said. "Dean we are your biggest fans and love you so much. You are the best and hottest titty master EVER! We love you!"

      Roman and I both bursted out laughing when Seth was done reading. Dean walked up to him and grabbed the card out of his hands. "Dude, they put their number on here." Seth started laughing and Dean just stood there staring at the paper.

      "Half an hour until show time!" Someone announced over the loud speaker. Dean, Seth, and Roman started to wet their hair and warm up. "Hey are you guys okay if I go check on Randy." Dean looked up, he didn't seem thrilled, but he nodded.

      I ran out of the room and straight to the doctors room. I opened the door and Randy was laying on a cot with and ice pack on his face. I started to slowly walk up to him and I cpuld see bruises all over him. He looked up at me and gave me a week smile. He scooched over and patted an empty spot next to him and I sat down.

      "Hey Randy, I'm sorry about what Dean did." I said quietly. Randh nodded and tried to sit up, but groaned in pain and laid back down. I carefully laid down next to him and he put his arm under my shoulders and pulled me really close.

      "It's okay sweet heart, he's just trying to protect you. He really does care for you I can tell." I looked at Randy. Our faces are so close to eachother and I can see him starin at my lips. He leaned close to me, but instead of kissing my lips he kissed my cheek.

      "You should go back to your brothers. It's been a while since you guys have really spent time together and they probably miss you." As much as I hate to leave him, Randy is right. I stood up and hugged him then left rhe room.

      When I walked out the first thing I saw was John on cruches ans Nikki trying to help him. I skipped up to him and smilled. Him and Nikki frowned at me. "Hey bro what happened?" I said just like he used to. He stipped in his tracks and looked at me.

      "Clara I am really sorry. I got what I deserved and what I did to you wasn't right. I'm sorry." He said sympathetically. I wasn't falling for hus crap. "What ever you say Johnny boy." I said happily and skipped away. Him and Nikki watched me skip down the hall.

      It looks like that's the end of Kohn for me. I opened up the Shield's locker room door and walked in. Dean was stretching, Seth was doing burpees, and Roman was wetting his hair.

      "Shield, be at your entrance in five minutes!" Someone announced. Everyone stopped what they where doing and started to get ready to go. In a few minutes they where all out there walking down the stairs. Someday I would be there. For now I'm stuck back here watching.

      I was in the middle of watching there match when the door swing open. Randy limped in and smiled at me. "Sorry I didn't knock. I was thinking I could come in here and hang out with you for a while." I nodded and smiled. We both sat together on the couch and watched my brothers win.

      Randy was getting up to leave right when Dean walked in. Seth and Roman followed him chatting up a storm. Dean walked up to Randy and looked at him. "Listen dude I'm sorry about beating you up earlier. It's just that Clara is my sister and I care about her."

      "It's okay dude, I can tell you do." Randy and Dean shook hands and gave eachother a bro hug. After the show was over my brothers and I went out for pizza and went home. I went straight to bed thinking about how great today turned out.