Chapter 30

Stephanie opened her office door for me. Her husband was sitting behind a desk. He gave me a fake smile and I sat down in front of him. Stephanie sat down in an extra chair next to Hunter and folded ger hands and placed them on the desk.

      "We are very well aware of the incident that happened between you and John," I nodded and she continued. "Do you realize that you have not only injured one superstar but technically three when you count Eva and Summer?" The tone in her voice was not happy at all.

      "Wait a second, I injured John Cena? I hurt him to the point where he can't come to work?" Stephanie nodded angrily. Hunter didn't seem very made at all. "Cool!" Stephanie crossed her arms over her chest while Hunter's fave turned extremely red. He was trying so hard not to laugh.

      "You know Miss Clara, my father worked very hard to create this buisness and now we have to lose money because a crazy seventeen year old had to go and beat the living day light out of one of our most experienced talents!" She nearly yelled. I leaned back a little in my chair.

      "Listen, I'm nor trying to be disrespectful or anything its just that if a 'seventeen year old' can beat up one of your most experienced talents, than this company is lacking talent."

      Stephanie stood up and smashed both her hands to the desk, making a cup fall off of it and break. Hunter quickly stood up and calmed her down.

      "Here's the thing Clara," he started. "We can't have you walking around hear smacking everyone with a chair. There will be a time when you're alowd to do that, but right now your not. Do you understand?" I nodded.

      He told me that was all he would need and that I could go back to Randy. I ran into Randy about halfway to the room where the photo shoot was.

      "Hey, what was that about?" He asked. I shrugged, "Nothing to important, they just told me that John was on injury leave and I can't go around beating the crap out of people." Randy smilled at me and shook his head. We turned arounfld to go to his locker room and he gave me a big pat on the back.

      When we got to the locker room I sat on the couch. The clock read 5:34. Only a little less than half an hour before my brothers show up.