"Well that's a wrap ladies , I'll make some finishing touches and send out the final products soon " the photographer smiles hugging us . I smile back and start to walk off to gather my things .

"Hey Kennedy ? " Kayla calls out and I turn around .

"You cool as fuck Forreal sis , not many would have did this for me . Especially vons old lil ugly hoes " she starts and I laugh " we really need to hang out , so why don't you , india , Durk , and Von come out to this Halloween party I'm throwing"

" really ? You think I'm cool ?" I blurt out and mentally curse myself out for sounding lame " I mean , yeah I would love to come . We'll be there " I say and she laughs

"Okay cool gworl so just dress up and come over on Halloween night " she says " oh and make sure Von don't have a gun . He robbed my boyfriend before and I don't got time for the drama " she shakes her head .

I laugh and nod " that's sad that we have to watch him "

" exactly " she chuckles " oop speaking of the Devil "she says looking past me . I turn around and see Von walking in with a big bag in his hand and moo .

" hey babe " I smile walking up to him not receiving a smile back .

"Wassup " he mumbles dryly " I brought you some food "

"Thank you " I say awkwardly feeling his vibe a little off . I wonder what happened .

" wassup big head " Kayla says walking over to him mushing his head " ken look good don't she"

He looks down at my body and nod " yeah she look good " he says quickly " I'm finna dip tho "

"Why ?I thought we were eating lunch together " I asks

"I gotta get to the studio with Durk , I'll see you later though " he says then kisses me on the cheek , putting moo in my arms and walks out . I stand there speechless and worried .

Why is he acting like that ? Did I do something? He's acting so dry and nonchalant like he doesn't want to talk . Usually Von would have been all over me in this outfit but he didn't even look at it .

I bet it was the whole baby thing . He probably thinks I'm giving up on him or something but that's not the case . I would rather have his baby then have him disconnecting from me like this .

"What was that about ? " she asks and I shrug

"I don't know, but imma find out "

Dayvon Bennett pov

I walk into the studio room and see Cisco, Durk , and juju sitting in the booth

I walk into the studio room and see Cisco, Durk , and juju sitting in the booth .  I swing open the door and their heads pop up .

"Finnally your late ass is here , I called you like three hours ago , and where the food at ? " Durk asks

" not now Durk we need to talk " I say feeling anxious. I hate how I'm acting right now . All shaky and shit , stuttering , mumbling . I can't even look my baby girl in the eyes cause I feel like a fucking liar . I gotta tell someone. I can't keep secrets .

"Damn you finally found out Kennedy pregnant? " Cisco  asks

"What ?! " Durk jumps up

"Don't worry it's daniels " juju laughs and I mug his ass .

"Y'all get the hell out " I point at them

They look at each other then back at me " you serious ?"

" yeah wait outside the booth until I finish " I tell them and they huff and walk out . I sit next to Durk and he groans .

" if Kennedy is pregnant I swea-"

"It's not Kennedy " I cut him off and shake my head . He looks at me and frowns his face .

"The fuck you mean it's not Kennedy? "

I look at him and sigh " it's kitty "

"Who ? " he asks

"The lightskin hoe that be at the trap all the time "

"Who ? "

I huff and roll my eyes " the one I fucked during your get out party "

He looks at the ceiling for a minute then his eyes snap at me "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he yells out "her ? " he asks and I nod . He bust out laughing and claps his hand .

"What's funny ? " I ask

"Why you so serious ? " he asks still laughing "you believe her ? "

I stay quiet and he stops laughing and frowns "why would you believe a random ass hoe when she tell you she pregnant, you wore a condom didn't you ?"

"Yeah " I half lie . I can't go out like no bitch telling folks I forgot to put on a second condom and shit . Especially to Durk , he'll flip on my ass .

"Okay then so what you worried about ? "

"Kennedy " I start " some broad going around telling people I got her pregnant. I know Kennedy gone flip " I tell him

"So why don't you tell her before she find out from someone else ?"

I can't do that , especially since it might be mine. If I tell her it's even a possibility I'm expecting a baby she gone leave my ass in the dirt then imma be stuck . I need Kennedy on foe nem . I'm not finna loose her over some hoe I fucked one time .

"Cause I don't want her to get mad"

" she won't bro I'm telling you " he says holding out his hand and I dap him up " especially since it ain't yours , that girl den fucked every nigga that stepped foot in the trap , shit.. it might be mine" he laughs and I chuckle "you good right ? "

I look at him and nod " right "