"Ebony watch out!" Emily screamed as Rulin the women who tricked me into following her and endangering my babies she seem to move  in slow motion or was I moving too fast I wanted blood and I wanted hers. The thought should have sicken me but it just made this even more exciting. I jumped up off the ground with a growl that  was animal like as she jumped preparing to  attack. I caught her mid air and I wrapped my hand around her throat throwing her into the wall and in a breath I was atop her pinning her to the ground she tried to push me off but her efforts was hopeless. I was strong and she was weak I, could feel the blood running through her veins with a growl I open my mouth to expose my elongated teeth that had four long fangs instead of two I thought vampires had two I was too wired to worry about it.

My fangs punctured the vein in her neck her blood was cold as it sooth the ache in my throat and soon as the first drop also came a vision of Rulin as a child she could have been no more than five years old she wore a pink sweater and blue jeans that was torn and dirty her hair in red curls in disarray she huddle in what it looks to be an alley she looked scared as she hid behind a dumpster with her knees to her chest crying.

"You can come out little one the bad man won't hurt you anymore." That voice I knew that voice Queen Rayna appeared as if in thin air dressed in an long white wool trench coat paired with white pants her perfectly blonde hair pined in a bun she kneeled down in front of the crying scared human Rulin.

"Who are you?" Rulin asked looking at Rayna with her tear streamed face.

"I am a friend." She said smiling rubbing her tear stream face.

"They hurt mommy she told me to hide." she said sounding so innocent and scared.

"I know sweetie those bad men can't hurt you anymore. "she said

"Okay will you help my mommy?" she asked looking at her crying taking Rayna out stretch hand pulling her to her chest trying to comfort the young child as she wept.

"Yes, but first we must help you." She said and in seconds her fangs punctured the little girl vein she whimpered in  seconds she went limp in her Rayna grip.

"Rest little one all will be right again. "Rayna said as she picked up the child and walked out of the alley and just as the vision came it was gone. I came back to realty feeling very confused what was that? Did I just see the past that is not possible, but I knew a lot of things was possible?

I pulled back remembering where I was sitting on top of Rulin  I pull back to stare into her  lifeless. As the seriousness of what just happen sunk in, I felt guilt for killing her but a bigger part of me was happy now she would not be a threat anymore.

"What have you DONE! You will pay for this!" David sister said between a growl and a scream jumping off of David and charging at me with the same silver blade knife that looked like something off of Rambo in her hand held above her head just like Rulin she seem like she was moving in slow motion I dodge her fettle attempts to kill me I grabbed her by the throat and lifted her in the air it was as if she didn't weigh anything she kept swiping at my arm with the blade a cut would form but it heal instantly I laugh at failed attempts I squeeze her neck I could feel her fading away in my hands I felt invisible.

"Isn't it ironic that a weak human could defeat you? It's almost inspirational, I just get chills thinking about it." I said in a voice I did not recognize but I was feeling too cocky to care.

"Ebony, Don't!" David said with his hands up walking slowly toward me.

"David killing her will answer all our problems, don't you think?" I said looking at the David sister who eyes  were barely open.

"No, Ebony she is the only family I have." He said stopped walking as I tighten my grip around her neck  as she passed out.

"What do you know about family you have been trying to take mine away!" I screamed letting him hear all the range I have had building up these past months not knowing if or when the order would come and take Blake the only real family I have.

"Your right Ebony I don't know anything about family so, you should kill me and not her." he said what kind of trick was he playing? Whatever it was I was not falling for it I could just kill them both and that would be one less thing to worry about he must have seen my answer in my eyes.

"No!" he screamed running toward me as I open my mouth as my fangs open a vein in her neck and cool bittersweet blood rushed down my throat just like before I saw a memory but this time it was about David and his sister running in the front yard of Maladasia they looked so happy and care free the vision began to waiver but before it was gone I saw a brown eyed Blake his blond hair dancing in the breeze as he chased the brother and sister duo. I always tried to imagine what Blake looked like as a child he was beautiful little boy. The vision disappeared just as a sharp pain hit my abdominal I thought I had been hit but it was another contraction. I threw David unconscious sister into David with so much forced  that it sent them both sailing across the room into the wall. I, double over in pain gripping my stomach I looked at a scared and confused Emily as she stood up from her hiding place behind the green couch she stood up to look at me then back at David who was standing up looking at me after looking down at his blooded sister.

"Ebony, what is going on?" she said inching closer to me and the voice in my head said she was a threat she wanted to harm my babies I had to protect them I crouch ready to do just that.

"Ebony I am not sure what is happening, but you are being very hormonal so let's just take a second to breath." Emily said looking me as David came to stand right in front of Emily as if protecting her.

"Ebony this is not you, you're barely standing we need to get  you to the hospital." David said still standing in front of Emily.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do! I will destroy you and everyone you claim to love." I said growling as I pushed through the pain as we both charged each other at the same time. He tried to grab me, but I was too fast for him I grabbed him by the throat this man that was twice my size was at my mercy struggling to breath.

"I have been waiting forever to see you dead and finally I will have your head." I said looking at a faced David.

Ebony stop this please!" Emily said in a disbelief that this was happening fear.

"Why? He lied he used you to get to Blake." I said.

"He did but...she said looking defeated as she hugged herself.

"But what Emily? he deserves to die!" I said looking at her how could she still support this monster after he kidnapped her, used her as a pun he wanted to take my little family away.

"Ebony whatever happen to we was supposed  see the world I, remember a time you wouldn't even hurt a fly." Emily said

"I am just trying to protect my family Em's." I said turning to looking at the man who has been planning to destroy Blake by turning him into the order I couldn't let him do that this was the only way if she didn't understand she could join him I wouldn't let anyone stop me not even Emily. With my mind made up I drop him to the wooded floor rubbing his throat as he landed falling at my feet on his knees trying to catch his breath he looked up at me about to say something.

"You did the right thing!" Emily said looking relieved but it was cut short just as he was about to stand up I raised my sharp claws and ripped David throat out I felt his blood cool blood splash my face. He had a look of disbelief on his face as he fell to the floor clutching his throat as if trying to stop the bleeding grasping for air like a fish out of water. I felt a satisfaction as I licked my lips as I tasted David blood I watched as the life began to leave his eyes finally me and Blake will be free.