Chapter-So not my day..

There is a few errors but besides that...enjoy:-  

there is a pic of David on the right tell me what do you think:-)

EBONY POV;

I walked into the girl's locker room with Emily beside me more than ready to go home and lay down  even though i didn't have to run 8 laps like everyone else i was still tired. But i stopped as i saw five girl standing still with there arms folded dressed in the school's uniform with hate written all over they're face. they were best known as the plastic girls they basically  the most popular girls in school.

"It must be really good to be the teacher's whore!" the brunette in the front said stepping out of the line of girls.she was more a whore than anyone.

"I think you should shut the hell up cause you have no idea what you are talking about!" i said 

"I think i do! if i open my legs up to him  i'm sure i wouldn't have to run 8 laps either."-she said still walking slowly up to me.i felt myself getting mad just thinking about her all over Blake. I walked up closer to her and stood face to face with  her i smiled at her

"And what makes you think he would want you?"

'' Well look at you then look at me,i'm hot and obviously your not!" she said and her friends started laughing and that just pissed me off more to the point where i felt something crawling on the inside trying to climb to the surface trying to get out to tear that smile off her face. i could hear her heartbeat the blood running through her veins i wanted blood right then. which freaked me out but right now i really don't care.

I smiled at her-"You think to much of yourself Danielle, just because you screwed every guy in this school including your they're  boyfriends.." i said pointing at them.smiling a now what smile)-the girls looked at her friends as they stared at her with shock and disbelief and a i wish you will go to hell look that made me smile.

she turned and looked at me with the same hateful look that they were giving her,but she did something that finally brought the blood thirsty anger to the surface and out..she slapped me in the face real hard but i didn't feel a thing but i could feel the cut  on my lip run  down my chin i smile and licked my lip tasting my blood. i animal  sound came up my throat and out of my clench teeth as i grabbed her by the shirt and closer to my face.

"Haven't they ever told you,never to piss off a pregnant women." i growled threw her across the room and into her friends. as they all feld to the ground with an shock disbelief look on they're face.

"What the hell freak!" she screamed as i looked down at my hands in horror as black claws went back into my hands replaced with my plan nails,what have i done   i felt like a monster, what have i become.

"I'm sorry.." i said i stuttered out.

"Ebony!" i turned around and looked at her she grabbed my hand-"Come on eb's let's get out of here!" i let her pull me out of the locker room i felt numb i felt like the whole world was crashing down on me. she pulled me out of the gym and rushed me down the halls and into the girls bathroom. she checked the bathroom to make ure no one was in the stalls as i stood and stare at my reflection in the mirror right now i didn't know the girl staring back at me.