Chapter-New boy in town

I know it's been awhile sense i updated but sense i have found a way to update now without sharing a computer with my whole family now i can update more! *Fingers cross*  

I also wanted to tell the readers/ fans that has been reading my stories thank you for the support and your comments it really means a lot and you all deserve more from me....sooooooooo..i will try to update at least 2 times a week... I promise:-)

I love yall:-) *Hugs* 

Now let's get to reading..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLAKE POV;

I looked at Ebony as she walked to class she looked scared as hell right now i couldn't imagine what she must be feeling right now.i watched her walked reluctantly to her class room. i turned and walked into the office  And smiled at the brunette sitting behind her   the desk.

"Hi sheyrl,how are you?"

She smiled at me with her brown hazel eyes with a playful glint in them.-"Fine how about you Mr handsome!" she said

I smiled.."Fine as always. your looking cute as always." I said smiling 

"Thank you handsome so what are you doing for gym class today beside making the young girls fate at your beauty."she said smiling.  she was 31 and single and desperate for some action. I've been inside of her mind.and i knew i could have her Right now if i wanted i could have her the old me would have took her without any thought  but not now. I am beyond elated to have a mate and a soon father.

But first i need to concentrate on my mate future first starting with school.

"That sounds about right but besides my sexiness is ms. Dawson here in?"

"Let me see if she is busy!" she said smiling walking around her desk wear a red sweater and tan pants and flat black shoes. she knocked on the brown door with an gold plate that said principle.

"Come in!" she called out!-Sheryl open it and ducked her head inside-"Mr Mcgamler wants to see you!"

"Okay bring him in.." 

"Okay!"Sheryl said she turn around  and looked at me -"Okay handsome she will see you."

I pushed off of the desk i was leaning on and walked toward the door she held wide open for me.-"Thank's."

"No problem!"

"I walked into the  office  and looked at the short haired brunette dressed in a gray pants suit.she had a seductive look on her face  trying to coax me into wanting her,which has become a daily thing for the past 2 months but all that will end in two more months, as soon as ebony graduate maybe we could take a vacation.

"Hello Ms. Dawson." i said not moving an inch still standing near the door.