Chapter-He is an vampire but i still love him

I know i was late...sorrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy i have been so busy but now hopefully i can focus on updating on this story more often.

But anyways i anted to say thank's to everyone who has read and voted on my story i really appreciate it. :-)

XOXO's :-)))))) LUV U Guy's...

Sorry about any bad grammar i will fix it later...

================================================================================

(Recap)

I walked out the door and closed it and sniffed the air..as i smell a lot of things but one scent stood out Ebony..and i smiled gotcha..i took off running toward the park...

I growled deep in my throat when i smelt fear and anger,Ebony! I ran faster and in a few seconds i saw her running out of an alley and towards the street,heading toward the bus, she didn't see me coming cause i was running so fast but i stopped and jogged up behind her, she was about to scream but i covered my hand over her mouth  ...and wrapped my arm around her small waist she was wearing my white shorts and white t-shirt and white and black tennishoes..

She was struggling trying to get loose i called her name,trying to  get her calm down but she wouldn't listen so i hated to do it but i compelled, "Sleep...i told her and i felt her stop struggling and in seconds she was out i picked her up..

I looked down at my mate she looked pale and tired  so i ran home quick as quick as possible..what happen,what  was she running from this time?

================================================================================

EBONY POV;

I felt the sweat run down my back as i ran for my life and that of my unborn child's ,I ran barefoot throughout the night on it's cold wet streets. I could here my chaser footsteps as he drew nearer to me. i could feel it's  breath breathing down my neck, It's cold hands as they reached out for me trying to get me...

I don't know who was chasing me but i knew in my mind i had to run...but my heart told me something totally different,but once again i listen to my head and i ran i kept running for what seem like forever i looked around not knowing where i was... 

"Where am i? i said  under my breath - I heard the footsteps getting closer so i ran faster until my side started to burn but i could feel my legs starting to weaken,but i couldn't give up...i had to keep going for my baby, i had to get to safety i had to get to Blake..Then we would be safe.

 I will myself to run faster as i felt my chaser gaining  on me, i didn't dare look behind me(cause every time someone in the movies look behind them they fall and in a matter of seconds die)-So i kept looking straight ahead but in the distance, i could see my dark guardian angel i smiled..

" Blake..."Blake...I called his name he stood there with his arms held open for me smiling ..i smiled back  and ran faster but it seem the closer i got to him the farther he seemed..

"Blake i can't reach you..i said- his mouth moved but i couldn't hear what he was saying...I was so afraid.."Blake i called his name again and right in that moment my legs collapse from under me... i fell to the wet damp streets i cried and cried...i was so weak and tired of running so i  lay ed there and waited for the end to come.