Chapter -Right on time!

I'm finally back with another chapter I'm so sorry for the long wait....but thanks to all my fans for the support...

I haven't edit yet but I hope you will enjoy...

XOXO's....

Blake pov;

I pulled up to Clearview lake camping ground lot 18. I stared at a blue station wagon that looked like it has seen better days, standing beside it was the Bastard who kidnapped my mate the mother of my children. My pulse race with vengeance I knew I was going to have. I pulled to a stop and took a deep breaths and grabbed the black gym bag on the passenger side like I would give this bastard anything but a fast death. I got out the car and walked toward him he stared at me smiling as he walked toward me.

"You came!  my daughter must be really good."he said rubbing his hands together staring at the bag I stared at the car she wasn't in there I should have known he wasn't going to keep his end of the bargain.

"Where is ebony!"i growled out taking a step toward him.

"Don't you dare take another step! if you want to ever see your whore again!" he said pulling a gun out the front band of his jeans pointing it at me. I stopped and stared at him and smile.

"You think a little bullet will stop me I want ebony!"

"Give me the money and I will give her to you!"

"How about you give her to me and I want kill you!"I said really getting pissed, if he wouldn't take me to her then I would scare him into it I knew the moment my eyes changed I saw the fear in his eyes.

"What the hell.. " he stuttered out. I smiled at him.

"Now let's try this again where is she?"

"Don't come any further!" He said as sweat began to coat his forehead his hand shook as pointed the gun at me with finger on the trigger.

"I'm done being nice give me ebony!" My temper broke with each second I didn't have her.

"He jumped at the sound of my voice as he did the gun went off I felt pressure in my chest I looked down as blood ran down my chest from the hole.

"Big mistake!" I growled  and rushed him and grabbed him by the shoulders then bit his vein on his neck that throbbed with every second that he seem to  struggle but as I drank I could see his memories. memories that was of  ebony being beaten touched in a way that wasn't fatherly and  another of her tied to a wooden chair  looking scared and I knew actually were to find her and they was going to pay for what they put her and our unborn babies  .I stepped back as he fell to the ground as he held a hand to his neck he started up at me in horror and disbelief.

"What are you!"He said crawling away from me I followed him with each  frantic attempt I followed he  frantically reached for the black and gray 45 Miller meter  on the ground reaching for it he grabbed it and shot it over  as bullets pierced my chest but that didn't stop me.

I twisted his wrist I smiled as I her the bone pop,he screamed in pain. And I did what had to be done. I didn't take the time to think about my actions all I could think about was getting to ebony. but I knew what I was about to do was going to come back and bite me in the butt. or get my head chopped off by the Order. I didn't have time to reconsider my actions I needed to find ebony.

I took out running through the woods and all my senses came alive I stopped as I smelled blood fear and something animal, something I haven't smelled in awhile an half blood vampire but most of all I smelled ebony. what other vampire would be out here and why was it near ebony  I ran hard hoping  I wasn't to late! I followed her scent  I looked around and saw no one and in seconds there I didn't stop I saw her walking on unstable legs as I grabbed her from behind.