Hole in the Sky 2

K A Y D E N

We all watched as Slav's lookalike and Sven vanished into the vents.

"What the heck just happened?" Lance sputtered.

"Did he say we're being boarded by Alteans?" Allura brought up.

The sound of metal clanging made us all glance towards the large door on the right side of the room. I summoned my staff, ready to attack at any moment. Altean or Not. Enemies were enemies. The door slid open and a handful of robots that resembled the training robots back at the Castle, walked in, guns in their hand. They walked in pointing the guns at us and giving way to two people. An Altean man with glasses and green Altean markings, and a much larger and taller male, who was not Altean at all. Another Altean walked towards us, stopping in front of us. She had short cut magenta hair and green Altean markings, a beauty mark on her chin, "Put down your weapons!"

I glared at her, ready to snap back, but stopped as I heard Allura gasp, "Alteans!"

The Altean female's eyes softened and she lowered her tough stance, "It can't be,"

The female lowered down, bowing down, "Empress,"

We all lowered our fighting stances as the robots and the other two males bowed down as well. However, I kept my eyes and senses on full alert. Something I had learned with my time with the Galra, Trust, no one.

"Uh, I'm confused. What is going on?" Hunk commented.

I looked at Allura, eyes softening slightly as I caught the tears in her multicolored eyes. The Altean female asked again softly, "Are you Empress Allura?"

"I am Princess Allura," Allura corrected, "Please, stand,"

The group rose back to their feet and the female spoke once more, "I am Commander Hira, Empress. How can you be here? You put down the Galra uprising and established the Altean Empire 10,000 years ago,"

I inwardly groaned, grumbling to Lance quietly, "Why is it always 10,000 years and Galrans vs Alteans?"

"Where we're from, all the Alteans were wiped out by Zarkon when he destroyed your planet," Keith informed Hira.

The horror and shock was evident in Hira's eyes. I sighed, turning my attention to the other Altean who spoke up from behind, "Where did you come from?"

I looked at him, "A place very different from here,"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* T  I M E S K I P *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I flew around the beautiful comet in the White Lion, using the white lion's energy scanners to get readings. Pidge was accompanying me in the green lion.

"This is the comet Commodore Trayling must've been talking about in his transmission," Pidge realized and I just pressed my lips firmly together, reading out the data I was getting, "It seems to be caught between two realities. Just like the ship,"

"Could you obtain us a sample with your lion?" The Altean male from before requested.

I was about to ask why, but was cut short when Pidge answered, "I can try,"

Rolling my eyes, I flew away, letting her do that. I left the comet, guiding the lion back into deep space and landing it back on the ship's hull. I left the lion, entering back into the ship, and met up with the others. Pidge had got them a sample and I walked over, slowly removing my helmet, my purple hair on display for the first time since coming here.

I stood beside Lance, watching as Pidge took readings of the sample. As she typed away, she gasped, "Amazing...It's Voltron,"

"What?" Lance sputtered completely caught off guard.