Stayin' Alive

K A Y D E N

"Pidge, are you sure this worked?" I asked very worried about what I let the young girl do.

Pidge giggled, "Yes! I'm sure! Just trust me,"

I sighed, letting Pidge do whatever she desired with my colored hair. I heard a couple of whirrs from...whatever Pidge was using to cut my hair and saw some of the hair drop to the ground.

It was only a few minutes before the whirring stopped and Pidge walked back around to look at my face. She grinned and pulled up a camera on her gauntlet, showing it to me. When I saw my face, I was surprised that I didn't look much different other than my hair. Speaking of hair...

"Wow, it looks great Katie," I smiled standing up and running my hand through the much shorter hair.

{This is how his hair is now, except with the white tips}

I gave Pidge a short hug and helped her clean up. After that, we walked back to where Lance, Shiro, and Slav were waiting. When we walked in, Shiro and Slav glanced back.

"Ta da!" Pidge introduced brightly, "Kayden's new and improved hair cut,"

I grinned ruffling it, then frowned, "Too bad I'll never have black hair again,"

"It looks good on you," Shiro comforted and I gave him a small smile.

"All right, what are we doing now?" Lance asked from the seat.

"Let's call Allura and let her know that we have Slav, and we're ready for her to use the teludav," Pidge smiled.

I looked at Shiro, "we're traveling by teludav?"

"You know what that is?" Lance looked at me.

I snickered, "You spend over a year with Galra as a prisoner, you get to learn about a handful of things from prisoners,"

Slav suddenly rushed forward, "You didn't say we'd be traveling by teludav!!"

I heard Shiro let out an annoyed growl and saw him with the most annoyed face I have ever seen, "What's the problem? We're traveling by Teludav, so just count your hair follicles or fluff a pillow, whatever you need to do to make sure we survive the wormhole trip in this reality!!!"

The four us looked at Shiro completely stunned. Slav looked slightly nervous, while Pidge and Lance seemed scared. Shiro sighed, closing his eyes and calming himself down, turning back to look at the front window.

"I was just going to point out that the teludav is a very efficient way to travel," Slav said, him, Pidge and Lance still staring at Shiro.

I chuckled, but stopped as a British like accented female cut through the coms. A small screen popped up where a lady with dark skin and white hair, beautiful multi-colored eyes with pink marks under them, and elf-like ears.