chapter 5

I hope i didnt face writer block. Please pray for me huhu

No one's pov

Seonghwa wake up early as usual. He makes a cup of coffee after he wash up and sit on his desk. He hold a piece of paper. He is happy with the content but he still nervous.

In search of secretary
Qualifications
- a male
- has at least a year of experience
- know how to drive
- doesn't have relationship
- age 20 until 30

If you think you qualified all the character, do come for an interview for this position at KQ building.

He has all the character and he is quite confident about getting the position. But he still doubting about it. "It won't hurt to try right? " he say. Seonghwa then take his phone and text the girl from yesterday.

Kim jiyun

This is kim jiyun right?

Yes i am.
And who is this?

I am seonghwa.
From the cafe
Remember?

Yes i remember
You want to know about
the job right?
Just come to KQ building
and i will explain everything
later.

Alright
See you soon

Seonghwa smile as he read the conversation. He then get ready his suit for the interview. He get ready as soon as possible. He take a deep breath and try to stay as calm as he can.

"You need to get this job, park seonghwa! " seonghwa said to himself. Its 8.00 am and seonghwa is more than ready for this.

Seonghwa has prepare his resume after he got fired so he doesn't need to make a new one. Seonghwa grab his key and get ready to go to the KQ building.

The smile on seonghwa's face fade away as he see a white folded paper inside his mailbox. Seonghwa read it and let out a heavy sigh.

Park seonghwa
You havent pay this month rent. I dont care what it takes, i need your rent in three days or i will kick you out from MY house.

"I dont think i will have enough money for that now. I think i need to stay at yunho's for a month. " seonghwa then proceed to continue his day.

(Im sorry, at this point i am already facing my biggest fear when writing which is writer block. Help meeeee)

Hongjoong's pov

I walk inside the big building that owned by my father. All the staff bow a little as the see me. I walk straight to my office just to see my one and only sister sitting on the secretary desk.

"Wow, i didnt expect you to be this early sweetheart. " i give her a warm smile. She then smile at me and reply, "well, today is monday and of course the busiest day of the week. "

"Other than that, i handle an interview for you. To search for your 'mr secretary ' . But don't worry, i will be helped by wooyoung and mingi" jiyun say. I nod. I didnt feel shock at all because i know my sister would do it.

mr secretary ✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें