chapter 16

Hey bestie.. im here again. Sorry if i keep you waiting for too long. Im still busy with my assignment plus with the upcoming exam. (Im nervous ngl)

So enjoy i guess. Prepare your weapon. We are going to kill someone in this 2 chapter.

No one's pov

Seonghwa bring wooyoung inside his house and quickly put him on the couch to check his condition. He looks bad, his right arm bleed because of a stab, his rib.. maybe one of it is break? He also been shot on his left leg.

"I think we need to bring him to hospital" seonghwa say as he look at hongjoong. Hongjoong nod as he stand up. "I think you should freshen up a little. I will bring him first. See you in 30 minutes, is that okay?" Ask hongjoong.

Seonghwa bite his lips but he cant say no. He havent shower yet so he nod. Hongjoong gives him a warm smile as he pat seonghwa's head. "Dont worry, we will find whoever did this to wooyoung and make sure that person to suffer okay?" Seonghwa nod as he look down, biting his own lips.

"I will call my driver and you will drive my car okay?" Hongjoong ask. Seonghwa could only nod as he try his best not to cry.

He feel so worry about wooyoung and.. san. San is nowhere to be seen which make hin feel even worry. Before going upstairs, seonghwa inform hongjoong that he will call mingi to check on wooyoung's house later and see if he could find san there.

Seonghwa take a quick shower and grab a hoodie and pants. He already call mingi and only waiting for his answer, he didnt state the reason as he didnt want the other to worry.

Seonghwa knock on yeosang's door first and come in straight away after he didnt hear any respond. He know that yeosang didnt wake up yet since he stay up last night chatting with 'someone' named jongho

"Hey, yeosang. Wake up" yeosang stir and whine as seonghwa disturb his beauty sleep. "Wake up now yeosang. We need to see wooyoung. He is injured and now going to hospital" yeosang immediately wakes up and sit.

"What? What happened to him?" Yeosang rub his eyes. "We dont know yet. But i will get going first with hongjoong's car okay?" Yeosang nod as he stand up. He looks so worry.

Seonghwa goes to yunho room next and just goes inside. "Yunho, wake up please" yunho wakes up almost immediately "Why, hyung? What happened?" Ask yunho.

"Wooyoung injured and now he is at the hospital. I will get going first. Its okay if you want to open the cafe. But can you go to the hospital first?" Ask seonghwa.

Yunho nod. "Okay i will. Is it serious?" Ask yunho. Seonghwa take deep breath. " im not sure yet. Im just hoping for the best. We will need to hear what happened from wooyoung later okay? I will get going first. See you later" seonghwa pat yunho's head.

Seonghwa quickly go to the hospital with hongjoong's car. He goes straight to the counter and tell the receptionist wooyoung's name.

"He is currently in the ER. You can go to the waiting area. There is also the guy who come with mr jung. " seonghwa nod. He follow the direction and meet hongjoong.

Hongjoong tap the sit beside him, asking seonghwa to sit there. Seonghwa didnt have any energy to talk so he decided to sit there. He is too shock with what happen. Wooyoung and san, his friends. Something happened to them and he cant help but worry.

They are his friends, his family. He cant let anyone hurt his family. Suddenly he feel someone tapping his shoulder. "Im going to the cafe. Do you want anything?" Yes, they havent eaten their breakfast.

Seonghwa shake his head. "I dont really feel hungry. I think im the one that should be buying the food since you are still having cold. Sit and let me buy us something" seonghwa push hongjoong to sit softly.