chapter 2

That picture is pretty. Wait,, they are pretty. Thats it,, im a potato girl hahahah(thats awkward)

Anyway,, lets continue~

No one's pov

The knock on the door makes the red haired guy stop doing his work for a while. He look at the person who knock the door.

A girl with long dark brown hair standing there with a smile on her face. "What do you want honey? " ask the red haired guy with a straight face.

The girl pout. "Hongjoong oppa~ can i ask you something? " she ask with the cutest voice she could do. Hongjoong look at her while crossing his arm. He know this girl too well.

"You call me oppa. So thats mean you want something big. What is it? " hongjoong caught her. She then drop her cute action and sit infront of the straight face guy.

She pout again but this time she didnt say a word. "You must be disappointed that i know your plan right honey bunch? " hongjoong says but this time he smile. He pinch that girl's cheek.

She feel annoyed and push hongjoong's hand away. "I told you im not a little girl anymore! Dont pinch my cheek! Its hurt" she say. Her right cheek turn pink because of the pinch.

Hongjoong smile and reply, " you will always be since you are my sister, kim jiyun honey. Anyway, hows your graduation? " ask hongjoong to her younger sister. Jiyun pout again

"Its fine. The thing is, can i ask you something hongjoong? " "its oppa for you, dumb" hongjoong flick his sister forehead.

"Its hurt you stupid! Can you hear me first? " she say while rub her forehead to lessen the hurt. Hongjoong smile and put both of his hand to his side to show that he give up.

Jiyun then says, "you know that i already graduate, right? " hongjoong nod. " and of course you know that father want me to work with you right? " he nod again. Then, he realise what his sister want him to do.

"But i dont want to. I want to further my study soon. I dont want to work with you. So, i told him about it. He said that if i work for you as a secretary for at least a week i get to further my study. Can i, can i, can i? " jiyun ask while look at hongjoong like a lost kitten.

Hongjoong sigh and thinking for a while. " you know that i dont want a female secretary right? So-" " i know! Thats why i beg you. Only this time. Just for a week. Then, i will ask wooyoung to search for a male secretary for you. A qualified one for you. Please~"

Hongjoong look at his one and only sister. Of course he will agree when she beg like that. He loves her sister too much. He sigh before reply, "well, if you say so. Then-" his word got cut off by the little girl's action. She hug her brother and say, "thank you hongjoong-ah, i will repay you soon. " she smile at his brother.

Hongjoong reply her smile. "So, when do you want to start working, my pretty miss secretary? " ask hongjoong. "The sooner the better. I have became your secretary once before so i know what to do" jiyun reply as she sit back infront of hongjoong.

Its true that jiyun became his secretary when she was only 16 before. Now that she is 18, he thought that she wont have any problem.

The problem is, hongjoong dont want to have any female secretary because he doesnt want any gossip about him and his secretary. He have it before when jiyun is his secretary.

Hongjoong got into the gossip that says, he is a sugar daddy to his own secretary since his secretary was so young. That time, jiyun became her secretary because his secretary quit and he really need a secretary.