chapter 12

Im back guys. I want to finish this story fast because i have a lot of new story line inside my head. I dont want to write a new story unless this one is finished.

Without further ado, lets continue

No one's pov

Seonghwa arrive early. He want to be a great secretary for hongjoong. He really need to be perfect.

Last night will be one of the most amazing moment in his life. After yeosang and yunho come back, the three of them have a conversation for a while.

And of course, yunho cry because of mingi. Seonghwa sigh. 'I hope yunho okay ' seonghwa thought as he take out a food container and a thermos from his bag.

He prepare a light breakfast for hongjoong since he knew that hongjoong never care to take his breakfast. Well, that's one of his job right? Right?

"Mr park. Im here " hongjoong's voice heard from his place (well, their place is not too far so who care even if hongjoong scream right?)

Seonghwa smile as he bring both the food container and thermos to hongjoong's office along with his tablet.

Hongjoong smile as he see seonghwa. "Well, i know that you didnt take your breakfast yet. So here you go. Im not a good cooker(?) but enjoy. " seonghwa say.

Hongjoong nod. "Thank you. You may read my schedule while i eat" hongjoong open the food container. Seonghwa made him a simple fruit sandwiches. He also prepare hot americano inside the thermos.

Seonghwa open his tablet and read hongjoong's schedule for that day. "So, you have meeting at 10.00 am. Then, another meeting with bighit company. Then, you are free until dinner. Because tonight, the ceo of pledis company wanted to have a dinner with you"

Hongjoong nod as he continue eating. "So basically you will be following me the whole day" seonghwa panic because he afraid he cant do it but he manage to calm down.

"Yes, mr kim. So, anything that i could help with? " ask Seonghwa. Hongjoong hand him a pen drive. "Take this. Read the file with lable, 'kq meeting 75' . I want you to prepare for that meeting" hongjoong sip on his drink before continue.

"And, for the dinner with pledis company, you need to prepare by yourself. I want to see your potential. No need any presentation. I just want you to be prepare for questions from them. Thats all. Anything you can ask me'

Seonghwa nod as he could feel a lot of butterfly inside his stomach. He is nervous but he cant show it. Before Seonghwa could go back to his place, hongjoong call him.

"Thank you for the meal. Its good. " hongjoong gives Seonghwa a warm smile that makes Seonghwa's heart race. Seonghwa nod as he blush and quickly goes to his place.

Seonghwa calm himself before inserting the pen drive inside his laptop. He take a deep breath and open the file that hongjoong told him before.

"You can do it hwa! You had been a secretary before. You need to be good at this" seonghwa say to himself. He started to read the file and jot down all the important point.

"Erghhh.. Finally. Its finished" Seonghwa say as he stretch out a little. He take a look at his watch. Its already 9.15 am. He only got 45 minutes before the meeting.

Jiyun told him before that hongjoong will be the last person to get inside the meeting room and usually he will go with his secretary. Seonghwa decided to make a cup of coffee to relax before the meeting.

He goes to the pantry that located near the office. He could see hongjoong still sitting with his eyes attached on his laptop. Seonghwa giggle to look how cute hongjoong is now.