ごじゅう [50]

❝ I see you got that new Mercedes
I might let you drive me crazy ❞

❝ I see you got that new MercedesI might let you drive me crazy ❞

_________________________
Direct Messages:

[ Jimin ]
@justjimin

fucking Christmas passed, Hyung.

Christmas was supposed to be happy and all about thanksgiving stuff, but you weren't here.

You weren't here and I hate that your absence frustrates me.

It sucks that I can't hate you for it. I like you too much and my dumb ass waits for you every damn minute.

I can't even put my phone on silent because I'm afraid that I would miss your chats.

I don't know where this is going, Hyung. I really miss you and I want to talk to you again.

I basically confessed my feelings for you here and you're gonna dismiss it?

smh, you can't even read it how are you dismissing it.

Come back, Jimin.

After you made me feel happy, you disappeared.

I don't want to reach the point where I will choose to forget you and leave this chat as if it weren't everything.

I don't know why it is easy for you to not talk to me while I'm here typing my feelings away because that's the only thing that keeps me from breaking down.

Great.  I can't believe I made an architect student break my heart.

It will be new year's eve later.

I woke up feeling heavy today. I thought the heaviness I feel in my chest will ease out soon, but no matter how I sigh deeply to get rid of it, it finds its way to stay.

I feel like I'm gonna suffocate from the weight I've been carrying.

Anyways, they said whatever you do or be with at the first day of the year, that will happen to you for the rest of the year.

I want to start the year with you.

I want to be with you for the rest of the year and the years that may come.

Stupid Jimin and his stupid perfect personality. Now I'm stuck with the thought of you.

I don't know when you'll come back and if I should keep waiting but yeah.

I'm a fool for you, I guess.