Possible Work Study & Encounter of Her

Start from the beginning

"With who?" [Name] asked, stepping closer to Amajiki.

Amajiki blushed, putting his hands up defensively. "With Fatgum."

"Can I please join you!" [Name] begged, her eyes wide with hope.

Amajiki blushed harder, seeing how her full attention is on him. Her eyes are wide with hope and he doesn't want to crush the hope that's swimming within those eyes. He might as well let [Name] do an interview to join the Fatgum agency and have Fatgum decide whether or not to let [Name] join. From what Amajiki could tell, she's strong enough to fight just from what he's seen with her going against Mirio.

"S-Sure.."

[Name] smiles widely, grabbing Amajiki's hand and shaking it. "Thank you so much, Amajiki-senpai! Thank you so much!"

With that, [Name] bounces off happily and Amajiki stands there, blushing so bad that he's starting to sweat from all over his body. Hado smiles, witnessing the whole thing and she slammed Amajiki on the back, snapping the boy out of his thoughts. She figured that Amajiki would probably start to think that [Name]'s cute because she obviously is, but there's something that Hado could tell about [Name] that's different.

***

"A day off, huh?" Kaminari questioned, him and Mineta brushing their teeths.

[Name] sits at one of the tables with Kirishima and Tokoyami in the morning. She's enjoying a warm cup of tea as she looks at Kaminari and Mineta, watching them brush their teeth. It's currently the weekend and [Name]'s going to visit her day today and probably spend the day with him. It's been a while since she spent some time with him.

"We were rushing around with the special training and provisional licensing exam so I'm glad we can take it easy today..." Mineta said.

[Name]'s ear goes to the side, hearing loud footsteps approaching fast and the smell of apple pie hitting [Name]'s nose before she could register that Midoriya is running their way. She lifts her hand, waving at the boy as he speeds past them and shouts a good morning to them. [Name] ponders where Midoriya is possibly going in a rush.

"Take it easy, man..." Mineta said, noticing Midoriya used his Quirk to go faster.

"Those two over there have their provisional license training course on the weekend, huh?" Kaminari asked.

[Name] knew he was referring to Bakugo and Todoroki before he could finish his sentence. She still hasn't even talked to Bakugo and the blonde himself hasn't even made an attempt to talk to her either. [Name] feels as if she should forget about it and just act normal to him, but she's tried doing that and he's been cold to her.

"Walk behind me, dammit!"

Even with Bakugo being outside, [Name] still heard his loud voice when he yelled. She smiled, pondering what Todoroki is doing to piss off Bakugo although Todoroki doesn't necessarily have to do anything to make Bakugo mad. Perhaps next time before the boys leave for the training, she'll wish them luck and pack them a lunch too.

"We're having a study session with Yao-momo today," Kaminari informed, looking at [Name], Kirishima, and Tokoyami. "You guys wanna come?"

"Sorry, we're busy today, too," Kirishima stated.

"What side dishes should I have today...?" Mineta asked out loud.

"Everyone's got their own lifestyles..." Kaminari commented.

[Name] finished her tea, standing up from her spot. "Okay. I'll see you guys later!"

***

[Name] carries a bag of groceries in her hands, her father texted her to get some groceries before she reached the house which she's fine with. She got vegetables and meat this time, but she's excited to eat the octopus that she grabbed and noodles so her father could make some ramen. Her mouth waters at the thought of smelling the cooking food and tasting her father's cooking after a very long time too.

[Name] was swaying her head as she remembers the lyrics to one of her favorite songs as she took her time in walking down the streets. Just like her, there are other people minding their own business too and enjoying their days so far. [Name] closed her eyes for a quick second as she bobs her head to the song she's playing in her head from memory.

That is until something bumps into her leg. [Name] stops walking, her eyes snapping open and she looks down to see a little girl on the ground. The little girl has bluish, off-white, long hair and she's wearing a long dress that's a pale color as she has bandages wrapped around her arms and legs. She also has no shoes on either and she looks up at [Name] with wide, red eyes that are filled with fear and yet relief too.

[Name] placed the groceries bags down, leaning down and helping the girl stand up. She crouches in front of the girl, smiling warmly at the girl as smells like pumpkin spice and [Name] places her hand on top of the little girl's head and that's when [Name] noticed the little horn on her forehead.

"I'm sorry about that," [Name] voiced, tilting her head with a kind expression. "Are you okay? I hope you didn't fall too hard." The little girl shakes her head, fumbling with her fingers as [Name] removes her hand from the top of the girl's head. "Where are your parents?"

"Eri."

The cold voice hits [Name] and she looks up, standing to her full height. There's a man with a narrow build and shaggy auburn hair that's parted to the left. His eyes are thin, the small, gold eyes narrowing slightly at [Name] and he has three piercings by his ear, but the most weirdest thing about this is the plague doctor mask on the man's face.

[Name] didn't miss the moment when the little girl flinched at the voice either. She could see the look of fear on the little girl, Eri's, face either. [Name] stood besides the little girl, getting bad vibes from this situation and to help Eri feel a little better, [Name] uses her tail to tickle Eri's face. Eri didn't laugh at all although she did start to hold [Name]'s tail rather tightly.

"Excuse me sir," [Name] started, anger slowly rising in her. She could feel her eyes start to tingle, her [Eye Color] eyes turning to the glowing red. "Who is this little girl to you? Why is she terrified?"

The man stares at [Name], dropping the narrowing glare and the man lets out a sigh. He shrugs his shoulders as he rubs his forehead with his gloved hand. [Name] raised an eyebrow, her eyes observing his movements and curious why the man has surgical gloves on his hands. She lifted her gaze, knowing the Fear Inducement has no effect on the man, but she doesn't drop the glare on her face.

"What's with people meddling in others' business?" The man questioned, he turns his back towards her. "Eri, let's go."

The man said that with so much venom and malicious intent that it sent a shiver down [Name]'s spine. The little girl that was once holding [Name]'s tail lets go and she rushes towards the man. [Name] steps forward, her hand reaching out, but she stops herself and she knows that she shouldn't push the man.

She didn't miss the way the man was slowly sliding his glove down his hand. She gritted her teeth, knowing that the man is dangerous just from the vibes she was getting, but also because of how scared the little girl looked. It was almost as if she didn't want to go to him and [Name] could only stand there in defeat as Eri follows after that man and disappear deeper in the alley that Eri had tried to escape from too.

"Please..."

[Name] clenched her hands into fists, gritting her teeth more after she hears the softest, saddest plea she's ever heard a little kid has said. She drops her head, wanting to run after the little girl to help her and save her from whatever that man is doing to her, but she cannot act out on impulse. She needs to be smart about it and hopefully she could bring it up to some pro heroes at the work study.