Chapter 20: A lady's dinner

No ones POV
You got up and walked out the door with the other monsters, cartoon cat then took your hand and held it.

You started to wonder if you had feelings for the monstrous feline you've been hanging out with.

You looked at Lady Cartoon, who was in her world and just looked in the other direction.

You all went behind the tree and cartoon cat who was hungry beside you, let go of your hand and then attacked a group of students who had a uniform on.

You looked at lady Cartoon who had been disgusted when she saw him attack the children.
Y/n: Why are you so disturbed when you saw him attack children? Don't you kill humanity too?

Lady Cartoon: No, I don't. Unlike the other monsters I've had envy for other people who had a feeling of love.

Y/n: Why do you kill people who has an emotion? What's so wrong with love?

Lady Cartoon: You humans had someone to love but I'm just alone..I sold my own soul and now I'm stuck as an emotionless feline who hunts down humans for their hearts.

Y/n: Why did you sell your soul? What made you do it?

Lady Cartoon paused for a moment then spoke.

Lady Cartoon: Floof...Floof has been my closest friend ever since I had been born..I was once a husky but I loved to trick people into mirages.
The Cartoon Husky used to be me but not anymore.. Floof has been killed in a temple, I blamed myself because my original soul had been trapped and I had to sell it so no one can get harmed..

Y/n: That was so harsh..W-Wha?

Lady Cartoon: The dialogue was too long, I don't mind.

Cartoon cat brung in the dead bodies and the others started feasting on the flesh.

Lady Cartoon lunged her hand to grab the heart and yanked it back out with the hearts. And then devoured it in seconds worth blood staining her face and started chewing the juicy hearts of children.
The others saw her actions and stared at her with surprise.