Chapter 10: The uncomfortable illness

{ Reader's POV }

So as I always hung out with the others, cartoon cat always stared with a smile on his face.

I told Cartoon dog the story and he wasn't very pleased, and told him that cartoon cat is always staring at me.
But things were going smoothly.

Though I wondered what my family was doing in the meantime.
It was my brother's fault for leading me into this mess but I'm lucky he did,
If he didn't I would have never met these creatures.

Cartoon dog is nice, we always played and always had some things in common.
And Yoyo is chill, she is always nice and she gave me some cookies each day!
She'd sometimes tag along in the games,
And cartoon cat..We sometimes chatted, he did have a blush surrounding his cheeks.

Long horse is nice, he'd always come around and play or just need me for some things.

" Cartoon dog. "
I said very unwell, I may have gone with a cold or just allergies.

" Anything wrong Y/n? "
I could tell he was quite concerned about my Health.

" I don't feel good at all.. "
I told him in a weak voice, he soon picked me up and carried me to the nearby bedroom and put me on the bed.

" You may feel ill but I don't know. " as he said those words I began to drift off. I saw him leave while I was trying to stay awake.

As I am trying to sleep, I felt hands wrap around my waist. I rapidly opened my eyes and looked around.

There I found cartoon cat sleeping next to me..

{No one's POV }

You squinted your eyes to clearly make sure that's cartoon cat. As you had a good look, you gasped but held your breath,

As cartoon cat's ears perked up, he smirked and looked towards at You.

You began to look away and tried to fall asleep but cartoon cat had plans, he began to kiss your cheek. You blushed and tried to ignore it, he began to lean his furry chest on your back. It was really fluffy, as he began to kiss your neck you pushed him off the bed.

" Ow! "
Cartoon cat hissed in pain, But you didn't care.
" What was that for, I was givin ' ya a good time! "

" It's disrespectful to me and I did not give you permission to kiss my body! "

you both paused and he started laughing...

{Author's note: }
(( I am unable to finish this so I will continue this later on, I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience of this story. I have to attend to something else other than this app. ))