Chapter 36

( Sorry for my disappearance)
No One's Pov:
It was at the end of the month, you were in a dress/tuxedo ( Yes I gave you two options if you wanna be a tomboy or just this )

You looked at your attire and thought it really suited you.
Lady Cartoon got to you and gave you a bouquet, you smiled at her and she smiled back

You looked nervous.
Lady Cartoon looked at you and assured you:
" It will be okay hun, you'll do amazing. " She puts her hand on your shoulder and gave a soft smile, her face dropped and looked as if she notices or realized something.

She looks at you and awkwardly smiles " I- I have to go. " she says in a hurry
She dashed out before you could get a word out.
You looked at the way she went, you wanted to look for her but it was your wedding day, you wanted her to attend too.

Then your friend calls you.
" Y/n, get out there! " F/n knew about your relationship with Cartoon Cat.

You quickly got out.
Cartoon Cat was talking with Cartoon Dog, Cartoon dog pointed at your direction.
Cartoon Cat turned to you and looked at you, absolutely no word out of him.
You smiled but you just looked around for Lady Cartoon but she wasn't there.
You then stopped and looked around.

She was like the mother figure to you.
Except how she kidnapped you.

Cartoon Cat looked at you confused until he realized who you were looking for, He knew Lady Cartoon doesn't like weddings but since she has feelings for Cartoon Dog her curse was broken.
He walked up to you.

" Where is she? " He said tilting his head

" I-I don't know, she said she had to go. " You then looked down in disappointment.

" Her curse was broken wasn't it? " Cartoon Dog said in confusion.

" It is but there's something else, something- " You were interrupted with a little girl.

The little girl had dark turquoise hair, pale skin looking like she was dead, red eyes that may look like it can pierce through your body..

She wore a gray sweater, and black pants.
She held a knife and she had got blood stained.

" Sorry people, wedding is officially over! " She said with a smile.
Monsters and your parents looked at the little girl.

" And what do you think you're doing here? " Cartoon Cat said looking right at the little girl.

" Well, I have to take something away. And that's to take away your lives. " She looked at you.
You sweated.

" You're Y/n, right? " She then got on your shoulders and made you look at her.

" Uhm... yes? " You said Awkwardly.

" She's quite right, you are the absolute bean!! Well, so bad I have to destroy you. " She then held her knife high and cut your arm.
You shrieked and yeeted her.

She looked pissed.
The little girl grabbed cartoon cat and just held a knife to his throat.

" Woah kid! What are you doing?! " Cartoon Cat looked at her.
" I'm Snap Personality, and I will no longer be shut out again.. " She tried cutting his neck until someone grabbed her.

Lady Cartoon grabbed snap and choked her.

" You're not allowed at this wedding snap.. You have to go back in the void.. " Lady Cartoon growled and you stared while you held your arm where the cut was at.

Lady Cartoon got out a black hole and it sucked snap in it.
You stared as lady cartoon closed the black hole.
She looked at you, she grabbed ur arm and began to heal it

( I had to- )
" You okay, Y/n? " She said in confusion.
No word got out of you.

Just nothing.

You then got back to where you got ready.
Then got ready AGAIN

And a few minutes later..
You got out showing off ur attire ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( Ya'll can't stand me )

You walked down the aisle with a bouquet, lady cartoon in one of the seats and the others besides Cartoon Cat, Cartoon Dog and probably ur friend.

As you got up, you and cartoon cat stared at each other, both locked eyes at each other.

" We are gathered to celebrate this year's wedding of Y/n and Cartoon Cat. Pray they don't get a divorce. " F/n said jokingly.
Some of the people laughed and you slightly giggled.

After the laughter died down, f/n said a few words blah blah blah.

" Y/n, do you take Cartoon Cat as ur husband! Or- hang on is this legal?? Whatever " F/n looked at you.
" I do "  you smiled.

And then f/n said again " Cartoon Cat, do you take Y/n as your flawless wedded wife/husband IDK ANYMORE "
F/n panicked a bit.
" I do?? " Cartoon Cat awkwardly smiled.

" Okay, BLAH BLAH BLAH YOU MAY KISS THE FUCKING BRIDE! " F/n threw the book away and you and Cartoon Cat kissed.

People applause for you and Cartoon Cat.

Lady Cartoon teared up and so did the others.

A while later..

" Y/n, you're the absolute world to me... I will cherish this memory together! " Cartoon Cat smiled at you.
And so did you.

" And so will I.. " You brightly smiled and kissed.

Meanwhile...

I sharpened my knife, I made sure it was sharp....

Hope you and Cartoon Cat are happy with yourselves, for soon I will take you all down...
No matter..
I will always hunt you down..
I will prevail..
I will make sure you never see the next light again..
Mark my words Y/n..
Cartoon Cat, Cartoon Dog, Lady Cartoon and the others..
You all will suffer..
You all will die..
I looked at my knife and it was sharp as a scalpel.
I grinned and sliced y/n's mother till it left a scar.

They muffled as they try to flee, but I will make sure they all suffer within my world of torture..

Y/n...
Prepare yourself..
I'm coming for you...
I will always will....

( Wow! THANK YOU ALL FOR STICKING WITH ME! )
I'm grateful for your time and with this book!
If some of you skip but that's fine!

Season two!
Hope you all will be excited!
Have a great day!