Chapter 7: A dog's loyalty

{ No one's POV }

As you woke up...The sirens were still alarmed, you didn't know why there was a siren but you just wanted it to stop.

You soon checked the drawer and saw a note that read:

Whoever is in this shed..Run don't stop running, the monsters will know where you are..If you read this I am dead so I cannot go there and help you.

You have to get out of this shed and run away, they will always find you and kill you. A cat, a dog and a skeleton horse I think but doesn't matter...RU

It was cut off by the blood, you soon grabbed the items that were in the drawer and got out.
You didn't know why they died because of those monsters

That's when that hit you, cartoon cat maybe hidden you so he can feast on you with his buddies.

You shook off that theory but what if it's true, you didn't know exactly why he would kidnap someone much like yourself but nows not the time.

You began to run, till you heard them.

You turned around and saw cartoon cat chasing after you, you began to run faster but ran into someone..

There standing in front of you was a dog..He kinda looked like cartoon cat so you assumed it's cartoon dog just randomly guessing.

You looked at him frightened for your dear life, heavy breathing..Heart pounding by each breath, and sweat drips...

You soon got up and ran away from them but then cartoon cat grabbed you by the arm, you tried to get out of his grip but his grasp was too strong..You let out a Yelp of pain.

He then gripped tighter and you started screaming in pain.

Cartoon dog noticed your in pain and he grabbed cartoon cat by the arm and he got cartoon cat's arm away from yours.

You began to collapse and holding your broken arm, still in pain you tried to prevent your tears from streaming down but it didn't work.
You didn't know what to do..You looked back and saw them arguing.

" Why would you do that?! What if you killed them just like that cat! " the dog shouted at cartoon cat.

Cartoon cat added back " Well they have to stay with me! They said they will do whatever I say! " cartoon cat shouted at the dog.

" If you wanna take care of a human then do it the right way instead of holding them captive! " the dog yelled, he helped you up and walked you away from cartoon cat who is starting a fit.

As you and the dog got away from the angry cat, cartoon dog finally said:

" I'm sorry for my brother..He doesn't like it when someone he likes run away from him, he gets like that.. " He apologized and you spoke.

" It's alright, he seemed nice but now he's not.. " You said with tears falling down your face.

Cartoon dog wiped your tears.
" Don't be sad, I'm cartoon dog.. " he said with a smile..

' Called it.. ' you said in your mind.

" I'm Y/n. " you said with a soft smile, cartoon dog and you chatted for a while

TBC