Okay so no more paths peeps/ Easy girl

Reader's Point Of View:
So I thought and tried to put the pieces together.

Me and cartoon cat kissed, she got mad and screamed but I forgot what can hurt her..
That's when it hit me...

Love hurts her physically.
I then frantically tried to break free but nothing.
I tried and tried till I heard ropes breaking.
I gasped in excitement as I broke free from my own captivity.

I glanced over at cartoon cat who was happy that I was free, I walked over and broke him free.

" So toots, do we knock her out and give her some knuckle sandwiches. " He laughed and punched his palm. " No, we just gotta stop kissing in front of her and other love stuff.. " I sighed and Cartoon Cat shrugged and agreed.

" How are you free? " Lady Cartoon roared in disbelief. " Look, we're sorry for whatever we did! So can we just stop fighting?! " I yelled but I heard something.

" HEYY LADY CARTOON I GOT THE- " Cartoon dog came in and saw ropes, a chair, and a tube that was busted open.

" What's going on? " Cartoon Dog looked at lady Cartoon, which made her nervous.

" I-it's nothing! " Lady Cartoon waved her arms but Cartoon Dog grabbed her by the arms and put his snout to her nose.

" Don't lie, what are you doing to them now.. " Cartoon Dog growled and Lady Cartoon sweated.

Lady Cartoon was silent until she sighed and spoke:
" I couldn't help it, it ain't my fault that I have a motive to kill people right after what they do! It hurts badly. " Lady Cartoon complains and tears formed.

Cartoon Dog stopped growling and pulled her into a hug.

" It's alright, I know love hurts to you but I can help you when your in pain. " Cartoon Dog rubbed her back and she calmed down.

" Thank you.. " Lady Cartoon rested her head on cartoon dog's shoulder.

( And now a ship )