Chapter 9: Defending the reader.

{ Your pov }

I hugged all the monsters but heard the door open, there I saw him..

" Well..Well.Well.. If it isn't my lovely Y/n and the mutt.. " Cartoon cat said with a mischievous smirk.

" Lay off! After what you've done you cannot just come in here and say that! " Cartoon dog growled at cartoon cat..

" As they all say...I'm the one and only cartoon cat..The mighty legend, and people like you is just useless. " Cartoon cat hissed at cartoon dog who's furious face turned into a serious face.

" What do you want from us.. " I asked with a angry look.

" You remember our deal toots~ " It took a moment to remember what we both said..

{ Flash back }

" PLEASE HELP ME! I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! "

" Anything~? "

" YES ANYTHING JUST HELP ME! "

{End of flashback}

" I am not doing whatever you say anymore! " I answered really loud.

I felt my legs shake.

" Just come with me darling- " when he got Interrupted..A man with a upside down face stared at cartoon cat.

" Or else what? " He said with a huge smile.

When he got in front of me Cartoon cat stood there with a look of shock and he soon scratched the back of his head.
" N-nothing.. " It looked like he was afraid of the man.

(( There ))