*****************************************
-April 24th 2001-

   At Central Perk Me,Eliana,Phoebe and Rachel are on the couch as Joey,Cassius and Ross enter.

Joey:Hey!.

Ross:Hey!.

Tabitha:Hey!.

Phoebe:Hey!.

Rachel:Hey what have you guys been up to?.

Joey:Oh we were helping Chandler write his vows but he kicked us out because Cassius kept making inappropriate suggestions.

Cassius:How is Monica I love your sweet ass inappropriate?.

Ross:How’s Monica coming along with her vows?.

Phoebe:Well let’s just say its she’s lucky she has a sweet ass cause she’s not so good at the writing.

Tabitha:I can’t believe in four weeks they’re gonna be married.

Phoebe:Well let’s just hope it works.Y’know nine out of ten marriages end in divorce?.

Ross:Phoebe that’s not true.

Phoebe:Yeah you’re right.How’s the Mrs?.

Rachel:I can’t believe they’ve been together for three years.

Joey:"Shocked".Has it been that long?!.

Ross:Believe me it seems like less because they hid it from us for so long.

Rachel:I don’t know why they didn’t just tell us.

Joey:I know.I mean it’s not like we weren’t cool about it.

*****************************************
-May 3rd 2001-

   At Monica and Chandler's Me,Phoebe,Monica and Rachel are sitting around the kitchen table as Ross enters.

Ross:Hey!

Monica:Hey!

Ross:Hey uh Mon I saw the Porsche parked out front can I get the keys?.Thought I’d take that bad boy out for a little spin.

Rachel:Wait a minute!."To Monica".You let Ross drive the Porsche and when I ask you,you say you’re the only one who’s allowed to drive it.

Monica:Yeah well he’s my brother.And plus he drives so slow he could never hurt it.

Ross:It’s a car Monica.Not a rocket ship.

Monica:Whatever Ross!.Just replace the bulbs in the brake lights after you’re done.

Joey and Cassius enter the apartment.

Joey:Hey!.

Tabitha:Hey!.

Phoebe:Hey!.

Joey:Saw the Porsche out there Mon looking good.

Cassius:When do Me and Joey get to take that baby out again?.