" Nah, I'm good."

" You sure."

" Yeah, nigga." I laughed.

I walked out the section. I had to say excuse me, and make my way through this thick ass crowd. Finally, making it to the bathroom.

I walked in, and it was girls fixing their makeup. I went in the stall, and peed. I came out, and washed my hands. As I walking back to the section some tall light skin dude accidentally bumped into me.

" Oh, my bad." He said as turned around.

" You good." I said as I turned on my heels getting ready to walk off.

" Let me make it up to you. Come turn up with me in my section." He smiled.

" Preciate dat, but I got my own section with my peoples." I said before he could say anything else I walked off.

I walked back over to our section, and it was 5 bitches in our section. Key had a bitch sitting on his lap. I mentally rolled my eyes.

" Somebody jealous." Fat laughed.

" Jealous fa what? He ain't my nigga." I said as I waved Fat off.

" Mhmmm."

I was vibing, but this hoe was laughing so hard at Key. Like girl, the shit he saying ain't even that damn funny. Hell, his ugly ass ain't funny.

" Glock, oh my God! You so funny!" She said laughing loud as hell.

Glock this, Glock that. Hehe haha shut the fuck up!

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Just as I was finna get on Snapchat. A bottle girl came with a bottle of 1942.

" Trey, bruh you ordered a bottle?" Woo asked.

Trey shook his head no.

" We ain't order a bottle." Key said to the bottle girl.

" I know, but the gentleman over there sent a bottle for her." She said as she pointed over to the dude who bumped into me.

As I looked over he was looking smiling at me. I smiled back.

" Take it back. We straight." Key said with a mug on his face.

" No, we keeping this! Hell, we was running low any damn ways." Fat asked to Key.

" Tell him I said thank you fa me." I said to the bottle girl.

She nodded, and walked off.

" How you know him?" Key asked.

" I don't."

" She lying. Cause that nigga play fa the 76ers. What's his name? Ben Simmons, that's it." Woo said snapping his fingers.

" Nigga, I don't watch basketball! So how the fuck was I suppose to know. He bumped into me by accident when I was coming back from the bathroom." I shrugged.

" Girl, he got money. You better hop on that." The groupie that was sitting on Key lap said.

" Ain't nobody talking to you. Mind yo business." Key said with an attitude.