Chapter 3 - Your in my personal bubble

Start from the beginning

"I just went out." I shrugged. I turned to the fridge grabbing the milk.

"Did you have fun?" She asked.

"Yeah I did." I poured the milk into the bowl. I put away the box of cereal. I wanted to get out of there as quick as possible.

Just as I was about to walk out of the room. Louise called me back.

"Yes?"

"You have to eat that in here." She said seriously. Oh yes one of her rules. We are not allowed to eat any where but the kitchen unless it's for a movie night.

I nod and take my seat at the dining table. Across from Ethan he doesn't seem to acknowledge my presence and coutinues to go on his phone. I just ate my cereal in peace.

****

I got up from my seat putting my bowl in the dish washer. I made my way back upstairs to get my phone. I was in desperate need of a shower. I don't know if anyone else could smell the spray paint fumes still on me but I could.

I grabbed my phone and my bathrobe. Making my way into the bathroom. I made sure to lock the door knowing these boys, I wouldn't be suprised of they just straight up walked in.

Put my playlist on shuffle and 'Ms. Jackson' by 'OutKast' started playing. I got undressed while waiting for the water to heat up. I looked in the mirror. Everyone said I looked like her. I had her not wavy or straight brown hair it was just weirdly in the middle. I had her chocolate brown eyes, dimples and pink plump lips.

We all mostly look like our Mom. Except Tara and Ethan who looks like Dad. Bobby is a mix of Dad and Louise. Dad has brown hair but blue eyes. Where as Louise has dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

I sighed pulling my hair out of my bun. I missed her so much. It made me miss her even more everytime I looked in the mirror.

I got into the shower, I leaned my head against the cold tiles. Letting the water seep down my back.

' "Please promise me that you will keep your head up. Even on your darkest days when I'm not here to comfort you..." '

I shook my head I wasn't going to cry. I was finished crying. She would of hated to see me so upset. She would be so disappointed that I'm not the smiling little girl she used to know.

I washed my hair. Humming along with the music.

I was rudely interrupted when someone kept knocking on the door.

"Kayla hurry up! Some of us have lives we need to get to! You have been in there for ages!" Harvey banged on the door.

"Shut up! I've only been in here for ten minutes! I'm almost finished!" I shouted back rolling my eyes. These boys have no patience.

The knocking continued.

"Yeesh! I'm getting out now!" I grabbed the towel drying off my body. I took my time. I put my hair up in the towel and putting on my bathrobe. I grabbed my toothbrush and started to brushed my teeth. The mirror was all fogged up and the knocking coutinued.

When I spat out the toothpaste I noticed it was blue. Like really blue and so was my tooth brush. I got my hand and wiped the mirror. My teeth were blue and so were my lips.

My eyes grew wide, they switched the tooth paste with blue food dye. That little gremlin. I was going to kill him. I opened the bathroom door. Harvey stood there frozen for a minute and then started to laugh.

"Oh this is gold." He laughed. I rolled my eye and made my way downstairs that gremlin was in for it.

"YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE!" I shouted when I saw Bobby sitting on the couch.

"Kayla language!" Gavin said but once he caught sight of me he started to laugh. This caught Bobby's attention and he started laughing.

"You have a second to run." I gritted out. Bobby shot up and started to run towards the kitchen.

I followed behind running into the kitchen. Just as I was about to grab Bobby. Ethan stood infront of me making me bump into him.

"Move asshole! Let me at him!" I pushed at Ethans chest.

"Mommy she gonna hurt me!" Bobby cried running to Louise. Her eyes grew wide and she hugged her son trying to console him.

Ethan looked down at me and started laughing. Any bets he helped.

"Kayla what is going on?" Louise looked to me for answers.

"That devil is what's wrong! He put food dye in the toothpaste." I wanted nothing more to hurt that child.

"Kayla it was probably just a harmless joke. It will wash out. Right Bobby?" She smiled down at her crying child rubbing his back.

"Y-Yeah I-I d-didn't m-mean it." He sobbed out.

"See Kayla a harmless joke just rinse you mouth out." She smiled.

I bit my tongue instead of saying anymore. I huffed and started to walk out not before catching Bobby's smug smile.

Harvey now occupied the bathroom so I made my way into Dads bathroom. I started to rinse my mouth out most of it came out.

I sighed moving to my bedroom. I got a text message. I looked down to check it.

'Your appointment is at three o'clock please insure to be ten minutes earlier.'

I smiled, now I need to make myself look older then sixteen.

There we go Chapter 3...

So this was intresting. I hope lol. But what did you think of this Chapter??

What do you think of her brothers??

What do you think the appointment is??

Any suggestions??
Any theories??
Any questions??

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment...

(Edited)