eighty-two

matildehq: Matilde today in NYC

matildehq: Matilde today in NYC. According to an insider, she is back for the D23 Expo where the new Marvel and Disney projects will be announced.

LIKES: 1.6k COMMENTS: 31

☁️☁️☁️☁️

next to her paul, tom and chris go on,  loudly, about something related to sports, that she, to be honest, hadn't bothered to retain.

giggles when paul yelps, dismayed at something chris had interjected. her phone beeps.

hazza
everything will be okay.
if not we're still here, waiting
for you at home with hot cocoa,
the dogs and cuddles.

and maybe even a bubble bath.

she smiles. truly smiles. tom, staring at her, would even say, in hindsight, she looked beyond bewitched.
the idea that she'd have to face him again was terrifying.  but she was willing to push through (in reality she didn't have much of a choice. it was a contractual obligation).

the room goes silent as she goes in. the man walking next to her don't even notice, continue to argue their way to their seats. all eyes are on her. and not all of them are kind.

she expects him to look smug. he doesn't, but he is clearly studying her. pratt outright scoffs at her. mackie won't even meet her eyes. rdj smiles softly and pats the seat next to her. mark passes down a water bottle for her. evans softly squeezes her shoulder as he walks by. when he sits down, pratt automatically starts whispering in his ear. he won't look at her again.

brie nods at her. there's fire in her eyes.

"you should have seen it, man, all their posters outside in support of him!" she knows pratt rose his voice on purpose. "there were some in support of her but they were quickly put in their place. mostly women you know. should know better. but hey, his speech was great. made them all see the truth."

renner enthusiastically nods along. hemsworth is seething in front of her. the women across the room look disgusted. she can't take it. storms out of the room and hold it all in until she reaches the toilets. pukes her guts out.

when she gets back into the room, the feeling around her is a mix of pity and pride. feige starts the meeting. she doesn't look up from her coffee cup until the meeting ends.

☁️☁️☁️☁️

☁️☁️☁️☁️

a.n.: as i said, disappointment.