sixty-two

@guccitills:

OK, once again, I feel that this fandom and the MCU/Seb Stan stans need a reality check.

Matilde is allowed to be friends with whoever she wants to be friends with, be them someone new, her ex or a potential boyfriend. Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean you get to make any sort of decision on her life.

You don't like that she's friends with Niall again? Tough luck. That's up to her. (let's not mention how healthy she's been, how happy she'd been and much more she's been interacting with us since they got their shit together).

You feel personally offended and attack because her and Sebastian broke up? That's none of your business - it's their life and relationship.

Now, Sebastian has not publicly said anything derogatory about Matilde. You can feel uncomfortable with the fact that he was public with another woman before their breakup, but you can't just send death threats to the girl or to Sebastian.

You can't simply hack into their accounts and mess with their privacy. The girl's not so correct tendencies have been brought to the public but that is that is another thing.

In the meantime, and especially seeing as Matilde has yet to pronounce herself regarding this, leave her, Niall, Sebastian and his new girlfriend alone. This is not what she'd want us to do.

7623 notes

☁️☁️☁️

@kissylou: can Matilde, idk tweet something??? we miss her.

replies: 21 retweets: 3 likes: 35

_

@therealtilly: shout-out to my therapist for always pulling my head out of my ass. and for always telling me to speak my mind. what a woman.

replies: 16.7k retweets: 59.6k likes: 297.3k

@therealtilly: been spending some time on Twitter and read some of your comments. Well babes, someone had to be his hot, non racist ex. Who better than me?

anyway, happy friday babes xx

replies: 39.4k retweets: 185.1k likes: 452.1k

|

@tillylusts: SIS WHAT

_

@tommotills: did she just...

_

@whoran: SIS GOT TIRED OF HIS
BULLSHIT AND SNAPPED
GO QUEEN

_

@buckynatedits: who tf asked you
slut? go back to trying to kill
yourself fat whale

_

@enews: rum bum bum bum
Man Down

-

@kissylou: not what I meant but I'll take it

replies: 53 retweets: 32 likes: 107

_

@signofthecrimes: she wrote a whole diss album about Niall and y'all are surprised with that tweet? y'all don't know your fav and it shows

replies: 165 retweets: 541 likes:2.1k

☁️☁️☁️

hiiii

no shade or hate on sebastian but I really don't approve of his recent choices in gfs (but that's really his business not mine tbh) or his choice to come on hols to Spain (as a European going through the thick of it and knowing that stuff here is nowhere near controlled) and that really took away my mojo for a couple of days but here's the new chapter.

hope y'all okay

xx