sixty-seven

HAZZA + MATILDE

can you come over?
pls

Is everything okay?
Do you need me to take
anything?

just to vent
everything just seems
to be  getting worse and I
don't know what to do

What did Sebastian do?
I can tell it was him

it was pr
Annie confirmed it
was pr. they asked my
team if I'd be interested

they said no. they
still went on with it.

two years haz. two
years i lost.

Oh baby.
I'll be there in ten.

️☁️☁️☁️

MATILDE PAES DE BRAGANÇA'S TEAM TO SUE SEBASTIAN STAN AND RESPECTIVE TEAM

When news arrived at HQ we must we thought admit it would be due to defamation

When news arrived at HQ we must we thought admit it would be due to defamation. Imagine our surprise when we learned different.

At 9AM today, Matilde's teams formalized a law suit against Sebastian and his team. The reason: fraud and deceit. It seems two years ago, CAA (Stan's management) approached Columbia's management with what was supposed to be a mutual gain PR Relationship. It was refused as Ms. Paes had, several years ago, refused any more PR relationships.

Still, as the lawsuit explains, Stan and his team proceeded, tricking the Marvel actress into what she thought was a real relationship. As such, Columbia and PMK are advancing with legal action.

An insider explained to E!News that the Marvel actress only recently found out about the basis of the relationship, after her ex let it slip while on set. And despite not wanting to take things to court, she allowed her team to proceed with the lawsuit.

Her lawyer team, however, believes there's more to it, but have no approval from the singer to move on. According to the same insider, part of her legal team is quite sure it could potentially toward a rape-by-deceit case, lead with the two years of a false relationship their client was unaware of and therefore unable to properly consent to. Paired with clear power imbalance, this could lead to a Class D or E felony, under some law's states, including California, where the lawsuit was pushed. Matilde, however, refused to allow her team to run with a rape-by-deceit case and shut it down.

E!News will continue to cover this story in the following weeks.

☁️☁️☁️☁️

A.N.: SO TODAY I WOKE UP AND SAID LET SHIT HIT THE FAN.

HOW Y'ALL DOING NOW?

btw i'm not sure California actually takes rape-by-deceit to be a Class D or E felony as i couldn't find any information on that during my research. however, in many states it is a real thing.