Wow, now here she was trying to be the perfect Mia for Danny. Really, deciding on what to wear was the biggest struggle for her. She didn't want to overdo it, and at the same time, she didn't want to seem disinterested by looking too simple. So, getting ready was quite the hassle for her.

The ringing of Havana by Camila Cabello, her ring tone, brought her back to reality. Danny was calling, meaning he was here already. She didn't want to keep him waiting on their first date. She took a finally look in the mirror: perfect! she thought to herself.

She rushed downstairs to the front door. No one was home: her parents were busy on a business trip and her sister was on a vacation at Hawaii. She breathed out a sigh as she opened the door to a dashing Danny.

He was wearing a black leather jacket with a red shirt. His tie was loose around his neck, and his hair was roughly done with pomade as some streaks made their way across his face. He looks so gorg...

'Hey Mia, you look lovely,' said a smiling Danny

'Hey Mia, you look lovely,' said a smiling Danny. His smile revealed his perfect set of white teeth across that perfect jawline. Mia was cut off from her thoughts as she struggled with what to say. 'You too! No, not you too. You don't look beautiful obviously.' Danny was confused but found her rambling amusing.

'Sorry, you look dashing I mean.' Mia finally manages to say. Danny smiled and held her hand. 'Thank you. Now shall we?'

'Yes,' Mia replied as they walked towards his car hand in hand.

********

Amora panted heavily as she tried again. This was her nth try, as she had lost count of how many times she had tried to make a dimension strong enough for Lamark not to break. She had failed completely at first. Making the dimension wasn't the problem, it was maintaining it that was. She needed to make it strong enough to not be easily broken if it would serve as a safe haven at any point in time.

'Again Amora!' Lamark shouted, eyes fixed on her. 'Let's take a break Lamark. I am exhausted.' Amora said collapsing on the ground. 'Lazy pants. Well you've surely made progress. At least this last one lasted for three minutes before I could intrude.'