Chapter 1- New City 🏙️

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

The sun shines brightly, With the heat of the sunny hot day, wind blow around the city, A young man was walking beside a river... Holding a young boy's hand with his right hand while holding a beautiful bouquet of Lavender Roses and Delphinium.

 Holding a young boy's hand with his right hand while holding a beautiful bouquet of Lavender Roses and Delphinium

He entered into a Graveyard, beside a church...he stop before a grave covered in many red rose's petals...He softly leaves the boy's hand...He bend a little down and but the bouquet on the grave, He smiled softly " Hey " He said and sat beside the grave " Me and Beomgyu are leaving today " He glace at Beomgyu who nodded his head.

" Beomgyu will miss you, and he loves you " He said looking at the grave " This old man is right, I will miss you Dad, even I don't know you " Beomgyu said, Jungkook sighed " don't worry he still loves you, and me too....Mama will be here alone...I tried my best to get her agree with us, but she refused wants to leave alone " Jungkook said and sighed.

" Yeah Paa almost cried " Beomgyu said looking everywhere except Jungkook, avoiding eye contact, because he hates making eye contacts or touch... Jungkook rolled his eyes " He is talking about himself not me " Jungkook said, Before Beomgyu could say something, someone called them " Beomgyu! Jungkook!" They turn around and saw Jin waving at them.

" Go to Uncle Jinine...I will join you " Jungkook said and pat his shoulder who whined " Don't touch " He said to him who chuckled and nodded " Go " Beomgyu went to Jin, Jungkook lower his head looking at the grave smiling sadly " It's been 15 years....I miss you " Jungkook said caressing the grave " Do you think this is a good decision? I just hate seeing Beomgyu getting bullied "  He took a deep breath.

" it's fine, Mama said that it's better that I leave with Beomgyu, Seoul is a big city...Beomgyu will love it there " He stood up and smiled for the last time " But don't worry, I will always come back to meet you " Jungkook said and start moving " Let's see what is waiting for us in Seoul and How my life will change " He mumbled under his breath.

Seoul

" GET OUT!" a very deep and high voice came from the CEO Cabin...The employee glance at the door but said nothing, after few minutes a woman came out her make up runied and because of crying " Namjoon!" The voice called again....Namjoon who heard the voice, instantly ran inside the cabin " This is the 5th assistant this week " One of the employee said and sighed.

" We can't blame our CEO...All fault are of these women, they flirt with him even he already warned that no funny business in office " The other said, everyone nodded " God knows when will be the next assistant came who would work hardly, not trying to seduce the CEO " Said one of the young employee " Not all assistants are bad...The first one was the best, but unfortunately she had to left " One of the old employee said.

In side the cabin, Namjoon stare at the Youngest CEO Kim Taehyung , rubbing his head in anger " I want someone who only mind about this work and not how to seduce the CEO...I need honest and hard working sectary...please Hyung...I'm tired of these women throwing themselves at me " He said and sighed deeply...Namjoon took a deep breath before speaking.

" Tae, not all women are bad " Namjoon said to him softly, who nodded " I know, but why always these women's as my assistant...I need someone who loves work not money " He said to him and leaned back in his chair " Okay, calm down....we will find someone " Namjoon said to him and give him a soft smile....He nodded his head.

Busan

" Call me when you guys will reach there " Jungkook's husband's mother said to them with a sad smile....while Jungkook and Beomgyu were sitting inside Jin's car " of course Mama...just take care of yourself " She nodded her head with tearly eyes " Time to go " Jin said to them.... Jungkook waved at her while she waved up at the verge of crying.

Jungkook glance back to check his son and saw him already fast asleep, he shook his head and softly chuckled " Finally you decide to leave this city " Jin said to him who nodded while looking outside the window " I just want the best for my son....enough of him getting bullied for no reason " Jungkook said in a shaking tone....Jin knew that after Jungkook's husband death...only Beomgyu his son is his world.

And seeing him getting bullied, just because he is little different....almost broke Jungkook " Did you talked to your parents?" Jin asked him.... Jungkook shook his head " No, you know about them... especially dad after my marriage...he never let me meet Mom or Noona " Jungkook said sadly lowering his head...Jin noticed his sad face " Want to hear a joke " Jungkook whined " No please no " .

In Seoul...

" Taehyung, you need to talk to aunty...she is quite worried for you " Namjoon said to Taehyung, they were sitting in cafe " worried? About what?" Taehyung asked him " what do you mean about what? She wants you to get a partner already " Namjoon said to him duh tone.

" You know I'm waiting for the right one...that's why I control myself " Namjoon sighed and nodded his head " okay so let's talk about some work now " .

On the other hand, Jungkook looks at his new house...he had many memories with his old house but now his son is more important " Paa, Can I sit out for sometime?" Beomgyu asked him, Jungkook smiled ruffling his hair and nodded " Yeah, but only stay out okay " Beomgyu nodded walking out.

" I will out bags inside okay " Jin said to him, who Jungkook sighed looking at his house " guess it will take a long time to complete the settings.

After few days Jungkook was driving his car towards Beomgyu's new school " Remember don't nervous and no bad behavior " Jungkook said to Beomgyu who was playing with cubes " Okay Paa " Beomgyu said

Jungkook the car before Beomgyu's school " Remember I love you " Jungkook said and kissed Beomgyu's head who moved back " No touching!"Jungkook sighed and apologized pouting a little " Bye " Beomgyu waved at him and entered into his new school.

Jungkook sighed leaning back in his seat " Time to get back home " Jungkook mumbled and drives back to their new home.

__________________
Chapter 1

New story :) it's not looking good but believe me I'm excited

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰