Epilogue

Ignore my mistakes plz......

No one's Pov 

It's been two months since their love making session, Slowly Taehyung was being dominate, which Jungkook really liked...and it's been one month since Jungkook took a break from work..now Jungkook was spending sometime with his in laws and son while Taehyung was busy sulking in office.

But what Jungkook hated during this all time was, Lara, Taehyung's new assistant, She was known around the company for being in love with Taehyung, his husband...which Jungkook hated a lot, why would someone love his husband rather then him.

So, usually Jungkook makes sure to have lunch with Taehyung in office " I don't want to go " Taehyung whined cuddling in Jungkook's neck, Even Taehyung looks like a big tiger, But whenever he gets into Jungkook's arm...he turn into a fluffy baby bear, same goes for Jungkook.

" But you have to Tae " Jungkook whined back with same passion, making Taehyung sigh " Fine " Taehyung peck Jungkook's lips and sat up, still sleepy and pout adoring on his face, making Jungkook giggle at his cute husband.

It was 11 in the morning, Taehyung was already in office and kids in college...Mr and Mrs Kim went out for dinner.... Jungkook wanted them to patch up, even it was difficult but there is nothing wrong in trying... Jungkook decided to make lunch for Taehyung himself.

 Jungkook decided to make lunch for Taehyung himself

The food was not much, but enough for Taehyung... Jungkook grabbed the car keys and the lunch bag, He drove towards the company.... Honestly he missed working in office and he was thinking about working with his husband again....He likes being Mr Kim's assistant.

Jungkook entered into Taehyung office without any knock, seeing Lara... Jungkook rolled his eyes " Great " He mumbled, Lara looks at Jungkook and bites her lower lip...but she put on a fake smile " Good afternoon Mr Kim, How are you?" Jungkook scoffed hearing her sweet tone.

" Don't act, I know you very clearly " Hearing that Lara's fake sweet smile fell...She cleared her throat " where is my husband ?" Jungkook asked placing the food on the table, Lara folded her arms " Tae is in meeting room " Hearing the nickname the lady called his husband made Jungkook mad.

" I would prefare if you call your boss with respect " Lara rolled her eyes " Why are you so toxic Mr Kim " Jungkook Chuckled and folded his arms against his chest " I have all the rights to be toxic when some crazy woman try to snatch my husband from me " Jungkook said to her with a  smirk.

Before Lara could say something, The door opened and Taehyung walked in with Seon ho " Koo " Taehyung smiled widely looking at Jungkook.. it wasn't new seeing Jungkook in office around this time...but today it was really fustrating for Taehyung and his new assistant was not helping at all.

Now seeing his pretty husband, Made Taehyung happy....Seon ho also sighed seeing Jungkook, Taehyung made his way to Jungkook and hugged him who smiled and hugged back, ignoring Lara's glares at them... Taehyung pulled away and placed a peck on Jungkook's lips.