Chapter twenty-five: Japanese hospitality

A tense energy enveloped the group as they waited for their flight to Japan. The blind woman that was traveling with them was quiet. She had not said much, it was almost like she was in a trance. When it was time for them to board, Polnareff tapped on the blind woman lightly. He helped her up and led her to where they needed to go. They were quiet as they boarded the plane. But, they did not need to speak. Polnareff held her hand. (Y/n) was grateful for his support. Yet, she could not stop seeing the necklace and this one place. There was something special about that place. She leaned on Polnareff for a little comfort. The silver haired Frenchman put his arm over her, "We'll be okay." "Are you sure? You barely were last night.," the blinded woman spoke as she felt the warmth of Polnareff's pectoral muscles under her cheek. "We will. You and Kakyoin helped us out a lot last night.," the blue eyed Frenchman replied, "Thank you."
She felt him kiss her head, "How are your legs?" "They hurt quite a bit.," the young woman replied, "but I can still walk." Joseph leaned over to talk to the pair, "We're going to see my daughter while we are in Japan." "Your daughter? Miss Holly?," the young woman asked. Joseph gave her a grin, "Absolutely, my beloved daughter!" "She sounds like a lovely woman from how you describe her.," (y/n) smiled, "A kind and gentle soul." Jotaro on Joseph's other side made a face like he was not looking forward to it.

(Y/n) had a smile creep onto her face after seeing Holly greet Jotaro in a future vision, "Aww. Your mother really loves you, Jotaro." The teen boy groaned. He already knew what was going to happen when they got to his home. The blind woman giggled and settled back against Polnareff. She wondered if she could ever be a person like Holly was one day, have a loving husband and cute kids. Perhaps. If she was not cursed with her ability that had thrown her into this fate. She made an annoyed sigh after thinking that. She had always known when things were going to happen, when she was at school, her classmates would try to see who could hit her since she avoided their attacks. She relaxed after feeling Polnareff drop onto her, tired. His head was leaned on hers. It kind of reminded her how Santana also used her as a pillow many times. (Y/n) remembered the previous night, Santana tried to take her back to Switzerland by force. He was never cruel to her, just protective and a little possessive.
He never did anything to hurt her, he apologized for biting her. She realized that she had begun to miss him, his childlike curiosity and clinginess. She also missed Wamuu. She missed both of them, yet she had so much more freedom and control over herself now that she was no longer a captive. But, she did not have the comfort of Santana or Wamuu... The blind woman 'looked' at Polnareff. She did have Polnareff and the others, though. Her friends. She smiled a little. Friends. She dozed on Polnareff as they traveled to Japan.

Polnareff and (y/n) were woken up by Caesar and Avdol. The Italian man had a friendly attitude, "Wake up lovebirds. We've landed." "Polnareff, let's go.," Avdol spoke and tapped the silver haired man. The Frenchman groaned as the blind woman was helped up by Caesar. Polnareff grabbed her luggage and his before they disembarked the plane. The clamor of the airport was the first thing that (y/n) noticed. "My daughter should be here soon.," Joseph said, "You don't have to worry, (y/n), she knows about stands, she has one herself." The blind woman nodded as Caesar guided her. After they went to the pickup area, they found a woman waiting there. The woman was pretty, her blonde hair was styled nicely. Her green eyes sparkled with joy. "Jotaro! Papa!," The woman called out to the group. (Y/n) pulled her covering tighter over her after seeing this woman, this was Holly. "You're annoying.," Jotaro said as Holly hugged her son. Holly pulled her son down to give him a kiss. It was a little funnier to see in person than just a future vision, this made (y/n) smile.
"Oh! You brought your friends!," Holly said when she noticed the others, "And you made a new friend! Hello, I am Holly Kujo, but I am known as Seiko here in Japan." Holly took the blind woman's hand as she introduced herself, "What is your name?" "(Y/n).," the young woman replied, "It is nice to meet you." "Are you okay? You're all bandaged up.," The kind woman asked, "Did something happen to all of you?" "Holly, we should go and talk somewhere else.," Joseph told his daughter. "Of course!," Holly replied, "Let's go."