𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜

Start from the beginning

"Ugh..." The boy cats groaned in unison.

"Why are you three groaning?" Carla asked, walking beside (Name).

"I think the only magic Professor Trein can cast is one that makes his students fall asleep." Grim replied.

"Lucius kept meowing on (Name)'s arms, so I can't concentrate!" Happy responded.

"My head is spinning around..." Pantherlily answered.

Ace and Deuce are looking at (Name)'s 'thick' book with a title said 'Theories about Parallel Worlds' . With her gale-force reading glasses, she's flipping the pages fast...

"(Name), can I borrow that glasses next time~?" Ace pleaded, hugging (Name)'s arm.

"No, Crewel-sensei only allowed me to use this." (Name) remarked, removing Ace's arms around hers.

(Name) closed her book and stared underneath her. The cats are arguing again...

"No matter how hard I struggle, I still end up sleepy!" Grim confessed.

"You were asleep 5 minutes after class started. You didn't struggle at all." Deuce contended.

"It's finally lunch~ What should I eat~?" Ace asked.

When they look on the counter, it was full of students. Like a carnival or fiesta people fighting on food...

"Huh... Looks like there's a lotta people in the cafeteria today..." Ace commented.

They all went on the far-side of the counter, just to see a lot of food filled with exquisite designs and a sweet aroma on it...

"Today is a once-in-a-month special day! The famous bakery from the foot of the mountain is doing business here for the day!" The cafeteria ghost's voice boomed like a megaphone. "Early bird gets the worm, so go now if you don't want the goods to sell out!"

"I'll have 3 chocolate croissants!"

"Score! I managed to buy some! This shop's egg sandwich is seriously good~!"

"The egg sandwich is now sold out! And there's only one more deluxe minced cutlet sandwich left!" The cafeteria ghost announced again.

"Heh~! They all look good. I wonder what I should buy~." Ace asked, sparkles surround him.

"It looks very popular." Deuce complimented. "What will you buy, (Name)?"

"Maybe that slice of cake..." (Name) shyly muttered, pointing on the cake.

"How 'bout you, Grim?" Happy asked, looking to his left where Grim supposed to be. "Huh?"

Pantherlily looked around, "We've lost sight of that starving beast again..." He sighed.

"Get out, get out! That deluxe minced cutlet sandwich is mine!" The glutton monster yelled, brushing every person he passed on.

"Don't cut in line!"

"A freshie cutting in front of his seniors won't fly here! Get out!"

"That guy forgets we exist when food is involved!" Deuce grumbled.

"Ah-ah..." Ace rubbed his temples. "Are we really getting him?"

"Yep." Carla responded.

(Name) took her whip from her belt, Ace and Deuce took his magical pen... And all of you know the drill...

"Let's take that fire breathing monster..."

[𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐬]