V.1 CH.1: Ruby Rose

Depuis le début

Henchman 1: "Alright kids, put your hands where I can see 'em." He says while pointing his sword behind their backs and also getting no response. "Hey, I said hands in the air! You got a death wish or something!?"

He goes over to them and turns them around, the hood dropping to reveal a surprised Ruby Rose wearing headphones and deeply concentrated F/n staring at the magazine, but diverts his attention once he sees the henchmen. He motions for Ruby to lower her headphones.

Ruby: "Yes?"

Henchman 1: "I said, put your hands in the air, now!"

Ruby: "Are you... robbing me?"

F/n: "Yes. Yes he is"

Ruby: "Ooohhh..."

Roman is waiting for his men to finish the heist when a "Hey!" and "Hyah!" are heard, and the threatening henchman flies past him. Roman calmly motions for another to handle them.

Henchman 1: "Freeze!" The henchman says while raising his gun at them.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Cut to outside the shop, when the henchman, Ruby, and F/n crash through the window. The other men look outside as F/n helps Ruby get up and as she unfolds her own weapon into its scythe form, while F/n unfolds it into its gun form. Roman scowls, but Ruby smiles back at them before twirling the weapon around, striking it into the ground and turning off her headphones.

F/n: "Hope we don't have to pay for the damage" he says looking at the small crater where crescent rose is placed

Roman: "Okayyy..." He looks at his remaining henchmen. "Get them!"

The henchmen head out of the shop and run at them, who Ruby spins around on top of her scythe and kicks the first approaching criminal in the face. Ruby then goes behind F/n, who he starts shooting at her, with Ruby grabbing Crescent Rose and diverting every bullet with it, into the henchmen behind F/n. The last henchmen (that didn't get hit) runs towards F/n, but he switches his weapon to its scythe form, which the butt of his weapon hits the henchman face, before F/n kicks him towards Roman.

Roman: "You were worth every cent. Truly, you were." He drops his cigar and crushing it with his cane as approaching police sirens are heard. "Well, Red and F/n I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd love to stick around..." He raises his cane and opens the bottom to reveal a rifle with a cross grid. "...I'm afraid this is where we part ways."

Roman unleashes a red blast at them, who fires at the ground as Ruby and F/n both leap over it. When they land and looks up, Roman isn't there, and is climbing up a ladder on a nearby building.

Ruby: "You okay if I go after--?" Was all she managed to say as F/n grabs her arm, and they set off

Roman makes it to the roof, with Ruby and F/n landing right behind him.

Ruby: "Hey!"

Roman: "Persistent..." he says, as he stops at edge

Ruby readies to fight him while F/n is checking his surroundings, but a getaway Bullhead rises up and opens the hatch to allow Roman inside. Roman turns around and is holding up a red Dust gem