⛓Winter Woods⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Exophilia, Hair Pulling, Feral Behavior, Outdoor Sex, Vaginal Sex, Biting, Scratching]

  The harvested fields flew past in a blur. The trees were a mix of barren and evergreen as snow coated the frozen ground. The bike's engine roared beneath me as the cold air filled my lungs, and another bike came racing past to take the lead. The rider popped a wheelie, sending the front tire a few feet into the air while howling past.

  Chuckling, I sped up to not be left behind while watching the wolf to make sure he didn't do anything too stupid. The engines startled a herd of elk in the road up ahead, and they began to run, splitting off to either side of the road as their hooves kicked up snow and their breath filled the air with puffs of white. They managed to keep up with the bikes for a short while before we outdid them and broke from the herd. A few of them called out after us, and Aiden dropped back to my side.

  It was now early February, but we were up north now, so the snow was still falling in thick blankets as we were heading to the next pack lands to photograph. As Nina had predicted, Aiden indeed brought a pretty penny. I had offered to set him up with his own bank account so that he could get paid for his work, but he refused, saying 'that shit' was too difficult to deal with and he quite liked having a 'sugar mama'.

  Waving my hand to get Aiden's attention, his helmet turned my way before I signaled that the next road to the right was the one we would turn on. He nodded and slowed down when we saw the road coming up. Aiden dropped back to let me take the lead to get into the pack territory, and now that he was no longer a rogue, there was no worry about the Alpha of the territory turning us away.

  We were greeted and fed, set up in a room, and given the usual heads-up that the patrol already knew we were there. Aiden was more relaxed through all of this now, more accustomed to it as he had been to a few other pack lands with me over the past several months. After eating and putting our stuff away, we went right out into the snowy woods with the camera in tow.

  "Here's good." I said while looking around and seeing the evergreens and boulders around an icy river.

  "And here's where I'm thankful for not being human." Aiden popped off while unzipping his jacket.

  "Does certainly come in handy." I chuckled as the man stripped and dusted off a rocket to set his clothes on. He stretched out his arms and back while taking in a deep breath of the mountain air as he wiggled his toes into the snow. "Damn, you almost blend right in, Powder."

  "Shut up."

  "Seriously, if you laid down and closed your eyes, I don't think anyone could see you." Pausing as I looked at him, I waved my finger. "You know what? That's actually a good fuckin' idea. Lay down by the river."

  "What?"

  "You heard me. And put your arms up by your head." Aiden sighed but did as he was told. "Face your head toward the river, tilt your hips the opposite way, and bring your leg up to cover your junk." I pointed while posing the man in the snow, and sure enough, he was damn near invisible, but it worked. "Now look right at me." Raising the camera, I could see those sharp, predatorial rubies locked on me from the snow.

  He waited until I lowered the camera before sitting up and shaking the snow from his hair. Looking at the camera's screen, I slightly tilted my head while studying the photo.

  "Shit, I might just keep this one to myself."

  "That good?" Aiden got a cocky smirk.

  "Look at it." I went over to show him, turning the screen to let him look at the photo.