⛓My Angel⛓

*WARNING: Mature content ahead, proceed at own risk*
[Contains: Exophilia, Biting, Marking, Oral Sex, Vaginal Fingering, Hair Pulling, Vaginal Sex, Knotting, Cock Riding, Cum]

  Rolling over in bed, I furrowed my brows when I noticed the cold, empty space next to me. Slowly opening my eyes, I saw that I was alone in bed. Sitting up while rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I glanced around the room and saw Aiden standing by the windows with his arms crossed as he leaned against the window frame. I couldn't see his face since he was looking out of the window, but the moonlight's soft glow surrounded him like an aura.

  "Trouble sleeping?" I softly questioned, and his gaze turned to me, his eyes glinting in the dark.

  "Sorry, did I wake you?"

  "No." Getting up, I wandered over to him and leaned against the window sill next to him. "What's wrong? You don't usually make  that face."

  "....I think I might've been right." He muttered, looking back out of the window at the houses and expanse of wildflowers outside swaying in the night breeze.

  "About?"

  "You being my second chance." Aiden looked up at the moon, and I saw his jaw clench. "There's no other way to explain it. My entire life has been spent having those around me terrified of me, either out of superstition or fear of survival. I thought that was how it was supposed to be, how it had to be. But....you....you weren't actually scared of me. You were angry, annoyed, frustrated, but not scared." He scoffed. "It was so new. And then you bring me here and....your fucking parents act so casually with me."

  "Do you not want them to?"

  "No, that's not what I mean. I just meant....this is very different than what I'm used to. I like it if I'm being honest, but it scares the shit out of me." My eyes widened at his words. "I still think in the back of my mind that this is all just a dream, and I'm going to wake up in the woods again all alone. Or I'm going to fuck up and lose it all. But if what's happening is really happening....I'm so fucking glad the Goddess made you my fated." Aiden looked down at me with such a sincere expression.

  Cupping his cheek in my hand, I gently kissed him before pulling back and running my thumb over his bottom lip.

  "I'm glad you're my fated, too." I said while looking into his ruby eyes. "And I'm honestly so glad you chose to change for me instead of...." My voice trailed off before I sighed through my nose. "I'm just glad you turned out to be a better man than what first impressions showed. You've got a better heart than you think." I softly placed my hand on his chest, feeling his heart beating beneath my palm. "It doesn't absolve your past, but it means a lot that you're moving on from it for the better."

  Aiden leaned down to kiss me again while turning to me and dropping his hands to my hips. It was slow and sweet before he picked me up and sat me on the window sill, now looking up at me as he cupped my face in his large hands. I couldn't quite tell what the expression on his face meant, I'd never seen him make it before, but his wolf side was quiet as far as I could tell. Aiden was cast in my shadow as the moonlight hit my back.

  "....My angel." He muttered, and my eyes went wide as I saw real tears welling in his eyes. His lips crashed into mine before the first tear fell, pressing his body against mine as the sweet kisses were turning hungry. I reciprocated, tangling my fingers into his soft hair as his hands ran up my thighs. His palms massaged my thighs while his tongue ran over mine before his fingers caught under the hem of my bed shirt.