Joey:This is impossible Monica why don’t you just pick all 15?.

Joey hands back the paper.

Monica:There were only twelve.

Joey:Oh yeah I added three.

Monica:What are peanut butter fingers?!.

Joey:Oh yeah…

   Joey mimes sticking his fingers into a jar of peanut butter,scooping some out and eating it off his fingers...I just stare at Joey with a grin.

Joey:What?...

Tabitha:You're so adorable.

Joey:"Grins".

*****************************************
-March 29th 2001-

   At Central Perk Me,Phoebe and Monica are hanging our as Cassius enters excitedly.

Cassius:Hey!.You guys!.You’re not gonna believe this!.I just got off the phone with my agent…

Phoebe:Oh my God!...I’m sorry too soon. You go.

Cassius:Okay.I got nominated for my part on Days of Our Lives!.

Monica:Cassius!.

Eliana:Uckle Cas!.

Phoebe,Tabitha:Good for you!.

Monica:Congratulations!.Wow!.I can’t believe you’re nominated for an Emmy!.

Cassius:No,no.

Monica:Oh Soap Opera Digest award!.

Cassius:No!.I’m up for a Soapie!.

Monica:Honey?.Is that something you’re making up?.

Tabitha:No.It’s real.And it has been since 1998.

Rachel returns from the bathroom.

Cassius:Hey Rach!,Rach!.I’m up for a Soapie!.

Rachel:"Gasps".Oh my God!,Oh my God!. That is like the third most prestigious soap opera award there is!.

Cassius:Thank you!.Well I guess now I know who I’m taking to the awards."Points to Rachel".

Rachel:Oh stop that!.Don’t kid about that!."Gasps".Will all the stars be there?.

Cassius:Many are scheduled to appear.

Rachel:Oh my God!,Oh my God!.I can’t go!. I’m gonna be too nervous!.

Monica:Okay I’ll go!.

Rachel:No!.You are getting married!.This is all I have.

*****************************************
-April 18th 2001-

   All morning I have been feeling nauseous.Joey is in the living room with almost 2 years old Eliana as I go into the bathroom and quietly throw up my breakfast.After washing up I lock the bathroom door and I look thru the cabinet for my pregnancy tests.I find one and see its a brand new one.I nervously look at it as I decide to take it to see if I'm pregnant or not...After a few minutes i look down at the test in the sink counter.