Chapter 17 [Lemon]

Hatake Nozomi P.O.V.

Slowly I stroll through the market. Past week Kakashi and I have barely seen each other due to our missions. But it's okay. He's coming home this afternoon and I'm cooking him an amazing meal while I hope Tsunade-sama will keep us on stand by for a couple of days. I thank the lady of the vegetable stand and turn around when a toddler falls right in front of me. "Oh my"  I crouch down and lift the kid back on his feet "Are you alright?" I ask. The boy looks at me with big teary eyes. "Oh did you fell?" Another woman crouches down and brushes the kids knees. "It's alright"  she says before smiling at me brightly. "Thank you miss" she says. "You're welcome" I say softly, smiling slightly before standing up. The boy starts to cry and his mother picks him up. "It's alright" she shushes as she rubs his back while walking away. I watch them as I lay my hand on my heart. Why does this hurt so much? I've seen kids cry and fall, helped them up a couple of times too. "Let's go" I look up when I feel a hand on my shoulder and a voice in my ear. When I see my husband I walk with him. "Our time will come, I promise you" he whispers before pressing a kiss on my temple through his mask. "Okaerinasai" I say softly, laying my hand on his lower back. Kakashi smiles at me. "Tadaima" he says. I stop walking and take his hand in mine. "Are you coming home, or do you need to give your report?" I ask. "I am coming home" he says reassuring. I smile as I walk with him toward our home. "By the way, what were you doing here?" I ask. "I wanted to buy you something nice. Now you've ruined the surprise" he says.

For a moment I just watch my husband take his shower. I look at how his right hand trembles slightly before he balls it to a fist. I watch him turning his face into the warm water and sigh deeply. I look at his muscular back and the little scars on his skin. "Are you just going to keep standing there?" Kakashi asks, without looking at me. "Can I join you?" I ask. "Of course you can" he responds. I close the bathroom door behind me and take off my Yukata and panties before stepping into the shower cabin. "Hey baby" he says softly as I wrap my arms around his waist and lay my forehead against his back. "Hello my love" I whisper pressing my lips against his back. "Are you alright?" He asks. I close my eyes, enjoying the warm water against my skin. "Mmhmm" I mumble. Kakashi takes my arm and pulls me in front of him. "Are you sure?" He asks before pressing his lips softly on mine. "I am" I say, looking up at him and smiling slightly. "I missed you" I say softly. "I've missed you too" Kakashi glides his eye up and down my body. "Very much" he adds. I smile slightly before letting my fingertips trail down from his chest, over his abs. "Mm don't tempt me woman" he says. I smirk slightly. "What if I want to?" I ask. "Hmm then I think it's time to wash you, you dirty woman" Kakashi says as he grabs the soap, making me laugh loudly. With my hands on his waist I allow him to wash me, starting at my shoulders, and my arms. I close my eyes when he reaches my chest and takes his time with my breasts. I smile as he lowers down to my stomach and crouches down as he does so. I open my eyes to look down on him when he presses his lips against my stomach while washing my butt cheeks. I can't help but smirk when he washes my thighs so slowly while looking up at me with that naughty glimmer in his eye.

The difference between the cold tiles against my back, and the heat of Kakashi's hands, and body against and within me is huge, but it's all I want right now. Kakashi's steady thrusting inside me is making my head spin and my stomach burst with butterflies. His warm breath against my neck and his soft moans and groans reaching my ear reminds me that this isn't a dream. I tilt my hips slightly, causing Kakashi to thrust deeper, making both our moans grow louder. Kakashi looks up at me. He watches me react to his thrusts, the moans escaping my lips, my breasts bounce in the rhythm of his thrusts. This all makes the lust in his eyes grow and him thrusting even faster. I lean my head against the wall and close my eyes as another loud moan escapes from my list, warning him I'm about to cum. He wraps his arms tighter around me, holding me close against him as he once again speeds up. His groans turning into growls betrays he's about to cum to. I push my nails into his skin and my face against his shoulder as I moan loudly, causing my body to shock from my climax. A few thrusts later I feel him filling me up as well. Panting I lift my head and lean it against the wall once more as I slowly open my eyes. Kakashi kisses me softly as he slowly puts me back on my feet. For a moment we just stand in each other's arms underneath the warm water before Kakashi finally turns it off. I don't know what to say, and it seems like neither does he. But it doesn't matter. The silence isn't awkward. Kakashi takes a towel and wraps it around me before he smiles slightly and hugs me again. He presses a kiss against my forehead before stepping out of the shower cabin and takes a towel for himself. "It's the first time you joined me for a shower" he says, finally breaking the silence. "Do you mind?" I ask as I step out of the shower cabin and dry myself off. "Not at all" Kakashi answers. I smile at him as I put my Yukata back on. "I enjoyed it too" I say. Kakashi touches my chin with his fingertips. "How about I cook tonight" he says softly. I look at him surprised. "There's no need, I'll cook"