Chapter 5 [Lemon]

Hyuuga Nozomi P.O.V.

I feel Kakashi's soft sigh against my lips as I slowly sit down on him. I never expected him to fit inside of me because of his size, but it actually feels really good. A soft moan escapes his lips as I slowly start riding him. I close my eyes and part my lips to let my own moans escape as well. "God.." Kakashi moans softly. Scared I open my eyes and stop moving. "Did I do something wrong?"  I ask. Kakashi laughs. "No, no you didn't" he says softly, bringing his hand to my face. "You just feel so amazing" Kakashi smirks. "Something tells me you don't have much experience do you?" He asks. "Don't look at me like that" I mumble embarrassed and look away. "It's nothing bad, it's not" he turns my head toward him and kisses me softly. "Come here" he whispers and kisses me again. He lifts me and turns us around and lays me down on his bed. "I'll show you a good time" he whispers before kissing me again. Kakashi starts moving his hips and I have to break the kiss to moan deeply as he seems to hit just the right spot with every thrust. Instead he softly starts kissing my neck, causing me to moan even louder. Especially when he pulls my legs a little higher around his waist. I bring my hand on his hair while the other scratches his back. I lift my head and kiss him softly. He kisses back and softly bites my lower lip. When I press my lips softy against his neck and onto the curve from his neck to his shoulder his moans grows as well. So that's his weak spot huh? I lay my head back down and open my eyes to look at him. Though he has his eyes closed I can see that he's enjoying this just as much as me. I bite my lower lip just as he opens his eye. He smiles before pressing his lips against mine again, causing me to close my eyes.

I sit up in Kakashi's bed, and look around curiously as I pull the blanket to cover my breasts. I didn't expect to enjoy it this much. I have had sex before but none of them voluntarily and all by head family men. Mother told Hiashi-sama and it stopped, but that was my idea of sex. For a moment I look wat the pictures near his window, from his present team and former.My eyes fall on the book on his bedside table. I take it and turn. "Written by Jiraiya-sama huh?" I whisper when I open the book. Interested I start reading the book. "Oh uhm you weren't supposed to see that" I look up to see him in the doorway in his boxers with two glasses of water. "Than you shouldn't have left it on your nightstand" I say amused. "You don't have to be embarrassed by a book like this" I say looking back down. "Can I borrow it?" I ask. "Yeah sure" Kakashi sighs as he walks over. "I was surprised by your reaction to your orgasm" Kakashi says. "Why?" I ask as he sits down on the bed and hands me a glass of water. "It's like you haven't had one before" he says. "I haven't. Like you said I don't have much experience" I say. "It wasn't your first time was it?!" Kakashi quickly asks surprised. "Why does that scare you?" I ask amused. "I would've approached it differently" he says softly. "It wasn't my first time" I say, placing my hand on his arm. "It was my first time voluntarily though" I say softly. Kakashi looks at me and softly stroke my hair behind my ear. "I'm sorry to hear that" he says. "Well, my mother says I'm cursed with beauty" I smile. Kakashi chuckles. "Thank you" I whisper. "What for?" Kakashi asks surprised. "For showing me that sex is something I can enjoy" I smile. Kakashi smiles. "You're very welcome" he whispers before kissing me.

It's still dark when I walk from the bathroom back toward Kakashi's room in one of his t-shirt. But when I open the door I see that dusk is breaking through. I can't help but smile when I see Kakashi sleeping. So peacefully. I take a moment to take in his beauty. His beautiful face, his tall, slender but muscular body. His abs. I finally walk over and pull the blankets back up to cover him, before I step back into bed next to him. I lay my head on my arm as I look at him. I softly stroke the hair from his forehead. You too, confuse me so much. But I don't mind, because you're taking my mind off my other troubles. I smile when he grabs my wrist, pulls me toward him. He wraps his arms around my waist while laying his head on my breasts. I lay my hand on the back of his head, and the other on his back. "You're up early" He mumbles sleepily. "I didn't want to wake you, I'm sorry" I whisper. "I was awake from the moment you stepped out of the bed" he mumbles as he snuggles up more into my breasts. "You didn't seem awake" I say amused. "I'm a very good actor" he says, muffled by my breasts. I can't help but laugh. "Alright" I says softly as I stroke through his hair. "Go back to sleep, it's still early" Kakashi says. "Yeah" I whisper. I softly start running my nails over his back. Soon I hear his breaths deepen, hearing that he's asleep. I don't stop, I keep running my nails over his back while looking down onto his head smiling. This is the happiest I've felt in a long time. Maybe a nice dinner, good talks and amazing sex is what I needed. Soon I realize I'm starting to feel that I'm also falling asleep and close my eyes.