Chapter 11 [Lemon]

Hatake Kakashi P.O.V.

I open the door and walk in. As I take off my shoes I smile when I'm being greeted by the smell of amazing food. "Tadaima" I say, walking in. "Okaerinasai" Nozomi is just kneeling down at the pictures of my father and hers. "I just got home myself, so dinner isn't ready yet I'm sorry" she says as she lights incense by each one of the pictures and places her hands together in prayer. "I don't expect a hot meal when I get home Nozomi. We're both jounin, I get that" I say as I take off my forehead protector and zip open my jacket.  "I know" she says as she opens her eyes and stand up. "Just wanted to be ready" she says as she zips open her jounin jacket and walks over. She changed her work gear to simple black pants and shirt and jounin jacket just like mine. She kisses me softly then walks past me toward the hallway and our bedroom. I walk back to hang my jacket at the door and place my headband on the cabinet before walking over to the living room. I smile slightly as my wife walks in in a beautiful yukata. "How did the mission go?" She asks when she walks through to the kitchen. "It was fine. Was just an A-ranked one" I say. "How about yours?" I ask. "Yeah same. I saw Neji when u came back" she says. "How is he doing?" I ask. "He seems fully healed now. He's just starting missions again" Nozomi says. "Good to hear my love" I say. I look up when Nozomi walks into the living room again, a spatula in her hand this time. "Must be strange for you, with Naruto and Sasuke gone, Sakura training under Tsunade-sama" she says. I smile slightly. "Naruto will come back, and Sakura is doing what she needs to. It's good to focus on the higher ranked mission for a while." I say. Though I've got to say that I miss them.

My lips part slightly when I look down on Nozomi, and see how she's looking up at me with her beautiful, innocent lavender eyes. But the way she's blowing me betrays she's anything but innocent. I moan softly as I tilt my head back, feeling I'm getting close. "Nozomi" I whisper, warning her but as her fingertips trail down my abs she's just sucking harder. "God" I moan softly when I cum. I look back down and see she's taking it all in. Though when she pulls me out it still drips down her chin, onto her beautiful breasts. Causing me to almost immediately get hard again. I watch her standing up while wiping her chin with the back of her hand. I smirk slightly when she crawls onto my lap and kiss back immediately when her lips touch mine. With my hand on the back of her back our tongues find each other in a sensual dance. I break the kiss to moan softly as she sits down on me, taking me in in one go.  I watch her ride me, guiding her with my hands on her hips. I listen to her moans, and mine as she picks up the pace. I softly press my lips onto her collarbone as my hands travel up her waist. Nozomi's moans slightly increase when I take her breasts in my hand, massage them and rub and squeeze her nipples slightly. I pull her slightly backwards so my lips can find the beautiful pale skin of her breasts and trail them with my tongue and lips. Moaning she runs her hand through my hair as she rides me faster. I lift her standing up, laying her onto our bed as I move my hips, thrusting fast while holding her close. "Kakashi" she moans softly in my ear, scratching my back and giving me goosebumps.

Smiling I look down at the beautiful woman sleeping in our bed. Softly I stroke her hair out of her face and press a kiss on the fair skin of her cheek. I stand up from the bed and silently walk down the hall into the living room. I sit down at the pictures of my father, and Nozomi's. "I'm happy Otosan. I never thought I could again you know" I whisper. "Is this how you felt right after you married okaasan?" I smile. "I hope you did, I hope you felt this happiness" I say softly. I look at the picture of my father. "I wish you were here to meet her Otosan. You'd like her. She's so kind. This was her idea you know" I chuckle slightly. "But I'm glad. I wasn't happy for so long, and now that I am I can honor you properly and let you know every day that I am proud of you" I whisper. I look at the picture of Nozomi's father. "I promise I'll take good care of your daughter, Hizashi-san. I'll do everything to make her happy" I smile again and stand up, walk over to the balcony. I glide the door open and step onto it. With my hands on the railing I look at the stone heads, the city and how the sun slowly is coming up. I sigh happily before walking back in and closing the door. I walk back to the bedroom and crawl into bed. I wrap my arms around my new wife. I lay my face against her neck and breath in her scent. "I love you" I whisper. I can't believe I haven't told her yet. I showed her of course, but I never told her. "I love you so much" I close my eyes. I know she's still sleeping and probably didn't hear me but I needed to tell her. I don't know why I can't tell her when she's awake but at least I said it out loud now.