Long Overdue Tears to Shed

"So Sans tell me. How did you know that there were two souls?" A tall slender skeleton questioned. Raising a brow while using blue magic to move the statue onto a metal platform device in the center of the room.

So far the two skeletons have been given temporary names. Skeleton A and Skeleton B. Skeleton A is the skeleton with the crown on his head. While skeleton B is the one that's looking over Skeleton A's left shoulder.

The platform like device is built into the ground. Built up about two feet into the air. With a circumference of 24 feet. Large enough to fit the statue of two skeletons. The device is used to do a internal scan of rocks, certain sized devices, and monsters to find anything that could be useful, see if something is wrong, or if something doesn't belong.

It gives a basic 3-D image of structures that could be under the surface rocks and skin. The tall skeleton thought as he wrote down a few hypothesis of possible states of health that the two stone skeletons could be in.

"Well u see. Paps has been sneaking out for a while. An hes been out visitin this statue here. He was talkin about how this statue was cryin. I walked in with my eye sockets closed then when I opened em well... my power kinda just turned on, on 's own and that's how I saw th two souls. So I had Pap call u an well here we r." Sans explained his arms out stretched towards the two skeletons in the statue before rubbing the back of his neck.

That's when a feline monster walked past the two talking skeletons and started to place some wireless circular sensors onto the statue to get whatever readings of the magic that was giving off.

The feline monster has a dark gray blue coat of fur, with a white belly, muzzle, hands, and feet. He's six feet tall, being five inches shorter then the tall skeleton in the room. The monster wore a simple lab coat over his red violet, yellow orange, blue green checkered sweater.

Aside from the sweater he wore tan knee high shorts and simple slip on black close toed shoes.

The monster then looked over at Sans and the other skeleton, face flickering slightly. His face wasn't a normal face at all, it was a computer screen. The screen going from the nose up to the forehead. The screen flickering between a few different colors before settling on a default white color.

The screen showed two worried eyes. "You think their going to be okay?" He questioned as he looked at the statues. Placing his paw like hands on the statues heads and carefully rubbed them.

"Gabriel I completely understand your concerns. We are going to have to first scan the statue to find any possible abnormalities within the two. Like possible broke bones, and possible damage that could've been made by who knows how many years of water damage, along with possible weathering. Then we'll use the hand held scanner to check their states to see what their HP is at."

"Oh Dad! What if I do tha part? U keep telling me tha I need ta practice tha one ability of mine." Sans rubbed the back of his neck and slightly grinned at the idea of getting some possible practice in.

"I know I want you to practice your Judgement ability but we also need to see if these devices are working." Gaster said not using his magic hands wanting that part of their conversation to be completely privet.

"Now head into the other room and I'll quickly turn the scanner on. So just wait for me." The tall skeleton explained before rubbing the shorter skeletons head. He gave a small smile and went over to the controls.