Papyrus' birthday

Sans smiled happily as he walked into the store. Closing the door behind him and looking around at the shelfs. Searching for some type of gift for his youngest brother. With their birthday in a week. He already knew what he was going to do for his brother. Just need to get the last few items to finish it.

Walking through the store looking around at the different items. Trying to find what he was searching for. Then he walked up to a basket that was next to a shelf. The large weaved basket is full of different colored balls of yarn.

Softly humming as he picked up one of the balls of yarn. Feeling the texture of the red yarn. It felt soft and lightly fuzzy. Not an itchy fuzzy but a soft comfortable fuzzy. "Perfect."

He hummed to himself as he grabbed another ball or red yarn. Before walking away from the basket he continued to look at some of the other balls of yarn. Scratching his skull as he looked at the other colors. Then shrugging as he grabbed two other colored balls of yarn.

Looking at the shelf next to the basket. Eye lights looking over the many different sets of knitting needles. Looking over the different sizes of the needles, along with the different types.

Finally deciding to grab a small pair of 2mm knitting needles. Holding the needles in his free hand and looking over the sturdy wooden needles. Then he made his way over to the front to purchase the items.
------

Papyrus smiled happily as he sat between Nightmare and Dream. Happily talking to the two of them. Telling them about how amazing his birthday was going to be. How Undyne is suppose to be coming over with Gerson. How Hazel, Axel, and MK were coming. Even saying how he believed Alphys should be coming over as well.

Nightmare nodded as he listened to his youngest brother. "That sounds really exciting Papyrus." He smiled happily. His youngest brothers excitement was nice.

Dream chuckled a little as he watched Papyrus bounce in place. Smiling happily at the aura that was coming off of him. Relaxing a little as he continued to listen to his little brother in joy. "I'll say. That sounds super cool. With your birthday next week. You're probably gonna get a lot of presents."

He thought about it. Rubbing Papyrus' skull as he wondered about all the different presents Papyrus would be getting.

Papyrus happily giggled and leaned into the touch. Then looking up at Dream. "WHAT ARE YOU GETTING ME?" He grinned a little in excitement. Bouncing a little as he started to wonder what he was going to get.

Dream snickered a little. "What! You really think I'm gonna tell you? It won't be a surprise if I tell you what it is." He laughed a little. Picking Papyrus up and spinning around. The small orange ivory skeleton happily laughing in joy.

Gaster watched them from where he stood Hey the wall. Softly chuckling at the three. "Alright you three. Come here. I wish to measure your heights." He smiled happily. Holding up and showing three different colored markers.

Nightmare smiled as he walked over to Gaster. Back against the wall and pulling his scarf off his skull. Gaster hummed as he held the purple marker in his right hand. Placing his left on Nightmare's skull. Making sure he was completely still before making a line on the wall.

Nightmare moved away and looked. Glancing at a blue marker line that was on the wall, along with many other blue and orange lines. Looking at the line that shows Sans' height, 4'4". The many lines that are marked on the red wine colored wall.