MK

A soft hum left Gaster as he and the rest of the skeleton family walked through Snowdin. The five of them going to visit Hazel. Since Gaster had finally managed to get Hazel to stay at home and take care of her child.

Be more at home then at the lab unlike him. Since he didn't want her to have his bad habits. Plus this would allow them all to finally meet Hazel's child. Papyrus was asking questions on what they were going to do.

Dream grinned up at Gaster as he asked a few questions about what their plans were for the day. Nightmare has a large happy smile on his face as he listened to the snow crunching under his feet.

Chuckling as he jumped into the air and happily stomped both feet down onto the snow. Eye lights sparkling in joy as he played along the way. The spikes on his shoes preventing him from slipping on the ice.

He then looked up at the house when Gaster went up to the door. "This is Hazel's house." Gaster explained as he motioned to the house in front of them. "Oh I think u brough me here when I was 7?" Sans scratched his skull a little.

"That is right Sans. There was some work that had to be finished and we needed to bring work home. You got to play with Axel while we were working." Gaster softly chuckled. Dream thought and glanced around.

Noticing that Hazel's house was directly across from the Inn. He was also a little surprise that Hazel lived in Snowdin as well. That meant that they get to see her more often. "Is Hazel living with anyone?" Dream smiled as he looked up ay Gaster.

"Yes, she lives here with her husband Axel and their child." Gaster explained as he knocked on the front door then took two steps back. Sans chuckled a little. "Axel 's pretty silly an fun ta hang out with."

"YEAH! HE LIKES TO MAKE SUPER COOL SNOW HOMES!" Papyrus giggled happily and jumped in a circle out of his excitement. "Oh! I'll be right there!" A monster answered from inside.

The sound of claws scrapping could be heard as someone walked up to the door. The door then opened show the monster that was on the other side. The twins looked at the monster that stood in the door way.

Before them stood a very tall slim lizard dinosaur monster. Standing at a shocking 9 feet in height. His scaly body being a light blue. From his lower lip down to the bottom of his neck is a deep purple. On his cheeks there are these small cyan ice looking crystals.

Yellow orange colored eyes with slits for the pupil. On the back sides of their head there are three spikes on each side. The middle spike on the left being broken halfway. His body is a mix of scales and feathers.

On the monsters arms from the elbow down to the wrists, there are these long feathers that appeared to be half formed wings. On the monsters lower back there is a long slender tail that swayed slowly side to side. A few long feathers connected to the tails.

Their long legs ended with three spiked toes. The big toe was up and the nail basically pointing at the skeletons. He wore a simple black tee that has torn sleeves. A skull on the front half. Simple black leather pants with a chain that was hanging on the right side on the belt loop.

The monster also had a couple of piercings on his face. The twins looked at then tall monster. Since to them he was odd and intresting, especially since they haven't seen the monster in town.